• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths extra curricular thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
......actually you're right. who needs her when we got each other? ;)

mack

Banned
HSC
We could share her as a teddy bear though, seeing as she's so cute and cuddly.

*leash is pulled tightly*

Ouch! Shouldn't have said that! Sorry!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mack said:
We could share her as a teddy bear though, seeing as she's so cute and cuddly.

*leash is pulled tightly*

Ouch! Shouldn't have said that! Sorry!
You two seem to be satisfying each either enough, ∴ Alicia is mine:D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
when u boys were talking about mylo-drop the pressure and i was reading it, i was also listening to it. freaky stuff, ey? lol

ok, that was random, but thought i might share it.

i have no wonder why i got up at 5am this morning...my body is probably preparing itself for tomorrow. :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
when u boys were talking about mylo-drop the pressure and i was reading it, i was also listening to it. freaky stuff, ey? lol

ok, that was random, but thought i might share it.

i have no wonder why i got up at 5am this morning...my body is probably preparing itself for tomorrow. :p
Hehehe, are you guys still doing the all nighter, cause I might stick around and pretend to be nervous with you:)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Slide Rule said:
God damn dirty spammers.
Explain to me how that message wasn't spam and I might refrain from calling you a filthy hypocrite:)

Adrian.

HSC
What is this thread? Extra curricular things you can do that involve maths?
I'm doing year 12 maths through distance ed. this year (I've already done yr. 11) and I got the package today and it's about 8cm of A4 sheets, I almost had a heart attack. I'm going to have to do all that maths by October!!!! I know what I'll be doing these holidays, sitting around telling myself I should do some maths. I'll never acctually do it though and I'll have to drop out of year 12 again. SHIT I know it's gonna happen and I don't want it to. Oh well, looks like I'm going to be stuck being a train driver for the rest of my life.
Look at my sig. What do you see? A goal of B. Soft Eng./B. Commere, I have NO CHANCE. This is a new course so I have no idea of what UAI I'll need. A B. Soft Eng. by itself is 90 and a B. Commerce by itself is 96, all other double degrees that are B. Soft Eng/ B. Something are 90 but they are all 'lesser degrees' (lower than 90 by themself). I just have to pray that B. Soft Eng/B. Commerce is 90 as well but I highly doubt that. Oh well I wouldn't mind to just do B. Soft Eng. by itself... and being a train driver can't be that hard. 'Stand clear, doors closing'. Actually I need to work on that a bit to be a real train driver 'beh', that's better!*

Good luck everyone and plese don't choose B. Soft Eng./B. Commerce.

*Yes, I know it's the guards that say 'stan...'.

mack

Banned
HSC
Slide Rule said:
God damn dirty spammers.

Arggh go get high off calculator juice. BTW I havent forgotten about sending you on your mystical journey. All I need is some re-elect Quimby bumper stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)