Maths help (1 Viewer)

swagmaste

HSC
I recently did my maths paper yearlies. Before the exam i thought I was prepared, like I never studied so much for an exam. I understood the concepts and I did daily revision the whole term and term 2. However I did the exam, I know I did really well in MC, question 11 and question 12. But when it came to 13 and 14 I was about the have a breakdown. Like I don't know how to explain, I did those type of questions but something about it got me so confused. I don't know how to manipulate the question and understand what it's saying, so I don't know if it's my study pattern or I dont know what it is. Like this May be a weird question and all but my question is like how do you prepare for those weird questions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

astroman

HSC
expose yourself to lots of past papers as early as possible, math's is not a one off thing, you can't expect to get 100% by just doing a few questions. If you wan't to get the best marks possible and correctly answer any question, revise math questions as regularly as possible so that you broaden your depth of understanding of the multiple topics covered in the math course.

swagmaste

HSC
expose yourself to lots of past papers as early as possible, math's is not a one off thing, you can't expect to get 100% by just doing a few questions. If you wan't to get the best marks possible and correctly answer any question, revise math questions as regularly as possible so that you broaden your depth of understanding of the multiple topics covered in the math course.
I did a lot of practice papers aha, like a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)