maths joke (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
whats the differance between a quadratic equation with its discrimament greater then zero and a woman? you dont have to imagin the roots.

jesst

simplyify

-------
cos c

= 2 sec c (read it out)

A Young Achievers group made t-shirts with the joke on it.

HSC
N/A
jesst said:
simplyify

-------
cos c

= 2 sec c (read it out)

A Young Achievers group made t-shirts with the joke on it.

WOW, that is the coolest thing i have ever herd. you can use it in so many applications.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Stay off the "your mum" jokes, or I will close this thread ...

G

grammar_police

Moderators are not above the Rule Of Law

The grammar was good in general, however I have concerns that the ellipsis isn't hard enough against the end 'd'. I'm sorry, but I'd like you to come in for questioning.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I have concerns in general about the usage of such an ellipsis - it leaves room for manoeuvre where there should be none. A full stop would be sufficiently final, or perhaps even an authoritative exclamation mark!

Last edited:

mojako

HSC
I have concerns about the existence of a grammar police on this forum.

HSC
N/A
You better put capitals on G or P else the Grammar police will come and arrest you, I’ve been there it’s not fun, the jail walls are made from semicolons and they feed you compound modifiers for dinner, it’s a crap place to end up. After being released on probation was made to swear to never misuse a comma again,

mojako

HSC
utopia_parkway said:
You better put capitals on G or P else the Grammar police will come and arrest you, I’ve been there it’s not fun, the jail walls are made from semicolons and they feed you compound modifiers for dinner, it’s a crap place to end up. After being released on probation was made to swear to never misuse a comma again,
and you've just done it.
go back to jail!!
btw I'm sure grammar_police asked both G and P to be capitalised or else to write it as grammar_police. But to capitalise the g in grammar_police if it starts the sentence.

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
utopia the dumbass

u (utopia) are a gonk. you are them lil nerdz who cant come up with REAL jokes. you have to rely on "your mum" jokes. bloody nerd sits all day thinking of a math joke. ur a losa go and get a life.

HSC
N/A
i'm not sure i like the idea of getting a life myself, but last night i created a new life with your mum, be expecting a new baby brother or sister in 9 months, I just hope my new child dos'nt turn out like you.

theVirus

HSC
Pwnd? Not by you!

pookie1234 said:
if you are in any ext. maths class its highly likely you WILL have to imagine any roots.
As far as I am aware, there are no imaginary roots for an equation where the discriminant is greater than zero. If you have come up with some new way of doing Mathematics, please tell me. In an extention class, sure you might have to imagine some roots, but that has nothing to do with the maths joke that he was making up. Yes, I am aware that a discriminant less than zero means there are imaginary roots. You, miss, are the stupid.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
grammar_police said:
The grammar was good in general, however I have concerns that the ellipsis isn't hard enough against the end 'd'. I'm sorry, but I'd like you to come in for questioning.
I like my style of elipsi. So there ...

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
theVirus said:
As far as I am aware, there are no imaginary roots for an equation where the discriminant is greater than zero. If you have come up with some new way of doing Mathematics, please tell me. In an extention class, sure you might have to imagine some roots, but that has nothing to do with the maths joke that he was making up. Yes, I am aware that a discriminant less than zero means there are imaginary roots. You, miss, are the stupid.

HAHAHAHA...

veridis

droog
HSC
theVirus said:
i'm not quite sure if that went wwaaayyy over his head or if he's taking the piss. still i can laugh at both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)