• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

maths online (2 Viewers)

shady145

Banned
HSC
anyone used this site?, if u r having trouble with the 'simple' concepts then this may help you, everyone uses it at my school for the last term or so, i just seen an add for it on t.v. XD and thought i'd post the link
www.mathsonline.com.au
just click on 'try it' to start and go to the topic u want or need to learn lol, it also has worksheets and step by step for the solution
however if u are looking for more difficult questions i would look somewhere else
it is for 2u and 3u

Xcelz

HSC
it has some good explanations on it.

wouldn't use it as a primary source of learning though but it is good as an addition to other resources.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
anyone used this site?, if u r having trouble with the 'simple' concepts then this may help you, everyone uses it at my school for the last term or so, i just seen an add for it on t.v. XD and thought i'd post the link
www.mathsonline.com.au
just click on 'try it' to start and go to the topic u want or need to learn lol, it also has worksheets and step by step for the solution
however if u are looking for more difficult questions i would look somewhere else
it is for 2u and 3u
I learnt Perms and Combs from it. :p

shady145

Banned
HSC
I learnt Perms and Combs from it. :p
ooo i havnt explored through it yet, just what my teacher wanted me to do. did u get a username and password, i think ur school has to get it...maybe, well mine did and gave them to every student XD

oly1991

HSC
its pretty good although quite basic....i use it to refresh my mind every now and again on the topics i havn't done for a while

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
That's a really great site. It filled out all the mind blanks I had for any of the questions ^_^.... many thanks.

The basics, but the very best. Refreshed me on induction, 3D trig and probability/perms/combs

shady145

Banned
HSC
if u want a login for it then ask ur maths teachers to get onto it =)
i still havnt used it for mx1, i might have to get onto it

shady145

Banned
HSC
damn u can't download the vids with real player, only the audio =(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
www.mathsonline.com.au
it is for 2u and 3u
Isn't that the website endorsed by Macdonalds? lol

shady145

Banned
HSC
ahh kk, i never signed up, my school did it for me

Official

Bring it on
HSC
www.mathsonline.com.au
it is for 2u and 3u
Woah nice +23423443534. With that being said, repped

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I ate McDonalds today it was on the sheet that they put on the top of your tray.

Maths Online began as something for just the McDonalds employees but then because of all the awesome feedback they got back... they made it free to all High School students :)

In other words, thank you to McDonalds for our free tutoring ^_^

shady145

Banned
HSC
I ate McDonalds today it was on the sheet that they put on the top of your tray.

Maths Online began as something for just the McDonalds employees but then because of all the awesome feedback they got back... they made it free to all High School students :)

In other words, thank you to McDonalds for our free tutoring ^_^
hehe thats what my teacher said when he gave us our passwords and usernames, everyone has to eat at maccas now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)