maths paper out of time (1 Viewer)

matchalolz

HSC
did my first assessments for 2u and 3u, and although I didn't find the papers "difficult", I always ended up running out of time, leading to me making very half-assed attempts at the last question and losing 2-4 marks, not because I didn't know how to do it, i just didn't have the time to think about it

while I'm doing my exam I don't struggle with questions, but I'm not particularly fast either (and have the possibility of making sillies as well coz I never have time to check over my answers :( )

although each paper is roughly out of 60 marks and 2-4 marks doesn't seem much in comparison, marks are so precious in terms of ranks so i need to sort this problem out asap

do you think my problem is the result of poor exam technique or not knowing my content well enough? I did 2 papers before each test but not under full exam conditions as i always get interrupted. I also didn't have the time to mark any of the papers coz I didn't want to stay up late. how many past papers should i aim to do next time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)