Maths/Physics|98.55|West Ryde, Strathfield, Usyd|2nd yr uni, Bach. of Education (1 Viewer)

odeliaquek

HSC
Hey peeps!

I'm offering 1 on 1 tutoring for maths (Yr 7 to yr 12 [2unit, ext.1&2]) and HSC/preliminary physics as well as providing general advice for the HSC in a very relaxed, friendly casual environment.

Who am I?
Name's Odelia. I graduated from Strathfield Girl's High, achieving an ATAR of 98.55 and band 6 for physics and E4 for ext. 1 and 2 maths. I currently study Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Mathematics) and science at the University of Sydney. Yes, I am studying to become a qualified high school maths teacher with a secondary teaching area in science.

Lessons
• We'll cover each section and topic multiple times to ensure you're confident and have it covered.
• HSC Past papers will be supplied
• For physics, I'll help you deconstruct questions and teach you the simple way to answer questions to get those pesky marks.
• For maths, tricky questions and tips and tricks will be given.
• Will be chill. Work hard, don't stress.

Tutoring Location
• I live in West Ryde and I am willing to teach in areas between West Ryde to Central via T1 train line. This includes Rhodes, Strathfield, Burwood and Ashfield. Also Usyd.
• I can travel to your place (only if you live near the station ~10 minute walk. Soz, I can't drive hah)
• Can tutor at a cafe or library (e.g. Burwood library, Ashfield library, West Ryde library) that is near a station.
• Come to my place to be tutored and receive $5 off per hour. I live an 8 minute walk from West Ryde station.

Pricing
• HSC Subjects [yr 11 to 12] 2unit/ext.1 maths and physics are $40 per hour, ext.2 maths is $45.
• Junior maths [yr 9 to 10] $35 per hour
• Junior junior maths [yr 7 to 8] $30 per hour
$5 per hour discount if you travel to my place to get tutored.
• First lesson will be half price.
• Recommended lesson time will be 2 hours.

Interested?
Contact me through email at odeliaquek@gmail.com or text me on 0470505045.

Protip: Once you're in uni, no one cares about your ATAR so let's get this done and over with, yeah?

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just to clarify for potential interested students, in your thread heading you said you gained an ATAR of 98.55, but within your thread, you said you gained an ATAR of 98.95. So which was your correct ATAR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)