Maths, Physics, Chemistry Tutor, UAI 99.00, ex-James Ruse Student (1 Viewer)

Maxi

Bust
HSC
Hi,

I'm looking for students who want tutoring in Maths (up to 3 unit), Physics and Chemistry. I also tutor Maths and Science for Yrs 7-10. I did my HSC in 2004, and have been tutoring privately for the past 2 years, and have students from a range of schools, including James Ruse, Sydney Boys and North Sydneys Girls. I also work as a Maths tutor at Pre-Uni, so I have plenty of experience. I take my students through the syllabus, but I customise my approach depending on what my students want, and I've got plenty of notes and past papers to work with.

My marks were:

Maths Extension 2-94
Maths Extension 1-96
Physics-92
Chemistry-90

I can come to your home if necessary. I tutor around the Ryde/Eastwood area in Sydney. I also tutor at my uni (UNSW) in Kensington. My rate is around $30/hr, depending on the subject and level. Spots are limited, so hurry if you're interested

You can PM me, or email me at ritik_kaul@hotmail.com

Let me know if ur interested.:)

Last edited:

nit

HSC
lol bump for ritik...u probably don't know who i am, except for the fact that I hung around at unsw med for 3 days...:)

Maxi

Bust
HSC
thanks nit....soz i dont know u.....when did u come to med?

Maxi

Bust
HSC
bump...2 spots just opened up...im looking for students at the moment (esp yr 11).

Maxi

Bust
HSC
aiite for any1 who wants last minute revision b4 the hsc i am now doing that...but hurry ive only got 1-2 spots left

Maxi

Bust
HSC
The last couple of weeks are crucial...if any1 needs any last min revision for maths, physics or chemistry right now lemme know. Most of my students are in Yr 11 and are on holidays, so now is the perfect time for me to help you. Email me at ritik_kaul@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)