Maths/Physics Tutoring - Sutherland Shire, St George and Bankstown Regions (1 Viewer)

TheTutorBot

HSC
Maths/Physics Tutoring - Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Bankstown Regions

I'm a second year physics student at UOW. I'm looking to tutor students in the Sutherland Shire, St George and Bankstown Districts as well as anywhere around UOW in any Mathematics from primary school to 2U HSC. I also wish to tutor physics up to first year uni and junior science up to year 10.

Primary school from $20/Hr and high school/uni from $25/hour

I come to you.

Last edited:

mumm

HSC
N/A
Re: Maths/Physics Tutoring - Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Bankstown Regi

Hi there I live in Bangor (near Menai) and am looking for maths tutoring for my two children yr 5 and yr 3 students, would you be interested in tutoring them individually as they are struggling alot and I see a definate need for a tutor. Pleae let me know asap as I see that they are in desparate need. What area are you from? Please e-mail me at lookingforshirechildcare@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Kimw

HSC
N/A
Re: Maths/Physics Tutoring - Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Bankstown Regi

Hi can you please contact me ASAP as I need to arrange physics tutoring for my son. He is in year 12 and doing his HSC.
Kim telephone 02 9246 0649. We live in Jannali NSW. Regards Kim

Kimw

HSC
N/A

Hi can you please contact me ASAP as I need to arrange physics tutoring for my son. He is in year 12 and doing his HSC.
Kim telephone 02 9246 0649. We live in Jannali NSW. Regards Kim

Kimw

HSC
N/A

Just emailed, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)