Maths Practice Papers New Syllabus! (1 Viewer)

HeroWise

HSC
Rip there goes my dream of state ranking 4u...
jokes aside
6 is typical cauchy schwarz, have seen them in many books before, saw 2 somwhere too, but not exact question def. but Nevertheless really well constructed paper!

Last edited:

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Rip there goes my dream of state ranking 4u...
jokes aside
6 is typical cauchy schwarz, have seen them in many books before, saw 2 somwhere too, but not exact question def. but Nevertheless really well constructed paper!
Ah ok thats funny. Thanks for the support, I will try writing one for 4u soon.

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Here are solutions. Sorry for bad quality, my scanner is terrible. Also I wrote this up hastily, so if there are any mistakes (I already know I forgot to write the induction conclusion for question 5 but I didn't think that would matter too much for everyone's purposes here), or any of my explanations don't make sense let me know.

Attachments

Arrowshaft

HSC
Hey guys, sorry for not updating, but my friend and I at uni have decided to expand this and make it a mock HSC paper near the start of HSC for you guys to practice. We're thinking of organising an event and making it public so people can come and sit it. If you're interested I can link our discord server where we help HSC students, we post our announcements there. We will end up releasing the exam after the event. If you want some more info, the exam writers are all high e4 students who know the content so you can be assured it'll be of HSC standard. We will be taking a poll on the level of difficulty you guys want; be it standard HSC level or Trial extremism :p. Again, sorry for no updates 😬. Stay safe during these times guys! Wish you all the best!

5uMath

HSC
Hey guys!
I’m an outgoing year 12 student this year who did ext 1 and 2 maths. I’m pretty passionate about maths and I hope that your affinity for maths hasn’t been damaged by the lack of resources for the new syllabus, so I aim to make a practice paper for all of you. Just to let you know, it won’t be any of those dodgy papers, I can actually typeset in latex and replicate the HSC formatting (to the extent that I want, because their font choice sucks). However, I need to know which topics you’ve covered in class in order to do so, so please let me know down below. If you want to see my previous works, I’ll post my prediction paper I made for fun for the 2019 maths ext 1 HSC. Also let me know what subject you want me to make (I don’t have time to make both ext 1 and 2, as I have smash bros ultimate to be playing :p).

EDIT: and of course I’ll be making solutions! What’s the point of a paper without em lol :)
Ive seen this on AceHSC or something

Mina the HSC slayer

HSC
Hey guys, sorry for not updating, but my friend and I at uni have decided to expand this and make it a mock HSC paper near the start of HSC for you guys to practice. We're thinking of organising an event and making it public so people can come and sit it. If you're interested I can link our discord server where we help HSC students, we post our announcements there. We will end up releasing the exam after the event. If you want some more info, the exam writers are all high e4 students who know the content so you can be assured it'll be of HSC standard. We will be taking a poll on the level of difficulty you guys want; be it standard HSC level or Trial extremism :p. Again, sorry for no updates 😬. Stay safe during these times guys! Wish you all the best!
Hey man hope you are well i was wondering if you could give an update on the exam or maybe some info as trials are in like 2 weeks and i was wondering if i could do you paper before hand. Thanks in Advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)