Maths readiness survey (1 Viewer)

suani

HSC
Hi,
For those who did the survey this year.. within these weeks plse tell how it was..
Mine is tommorrow and will inform you..

Its usually 2 unit maths based and usually just formulas..

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Do you have to go into uni to do it? Last year they made us do it online and gave us two attempts and said if you cheat you are only making it harder for yourself being placed in MM1 instead of Fundy Maths. Maybe a higher amount of people failed MM1 than previous years. The one i had to do online was pretty much the same as the previous ones they have up on the site.

andrewlol

HSC
When are we suppose to do the test? Was i suppose to be contacted or something?

suani

HSC
yea, they send u an email on ur UTS email account and you have to make a booking for your best time till 22nd feb, so hurry!!

suani

HSC
yea... the test is at the campus now... only 1 attempt and 50mins... mine is 2morrow..

suani

HSC
ages ago... i went for my test today lol....

I got good 19/20 ...

did you go to the link i told u and make a booking ASAP..

andrewlol

HSC
yea i just got the email today. How long did it take? Is it multiple choice and just 2unit math stuff?

andrewlol

HSC
The websites confusing as, how do I know I've booked already it doesn't say anything after

suani

HSC
Ok, the test is for 50mins and 20 multiple choice questions... it depends how long you take.. I took 20 mins max..

When you make a booking click on your student ID number to see the confirmation details... also if you do the sample practice questions you will be fine

Last edited:

cheepy5

HSC
Yeah i dont really understand why we have to do this, doesn't getting a hsc prove your somewhat competent at the subjects you did? but anyways seems pretty easy with a bit of indices, differentiation and integration

suani

HSC
i agree, but if you succeed in this test this shows that we are able to handle the MM1 course... and able to grasp the content..

andrewlol

HSC
where do I click on my student id number?

*nvm I got it

Last edited:

Newbit

HSC
How do I actually make a booking? I get up to the calender part where I select a date which just takes me to the Booking details...

suani

HSC
when u make a booking at the calender...make sure when u choose the date its available and time slots are not full or already passed... its quite easy

cheepy5

HSC
when u make a booking at the calender...make sure when u choose the date its available and time slots are not full or already passed... its quite easy
so how was the test ?

suani

HSC
it was gud.. i got 95% and can continue wid MM1

are you going for it as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)