• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Maths SC notes (1 Viewer)

acevipa

HSC
Does anyone have any maths SC notes (formulas, etc)?

Do we have to know quadratics, factorisation, trigonometry, consumer arithmetic, etc?

Last edited:
HSC
no, not that you need it. seriously if you're that worried about the sc, then do practice papers. its all simple arithmetic.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Most of the science SsC is also general knowledge because your basically interpreting graphs.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Just have a look at a range of formulas that you might need for the paper. You might want to buy the SC Revise in a Month-ers to help you.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
It's easy you dont need any notes. Our maths teacher told us theres no logs & functions, quadratics, and any hard stuff in the Advanced Maths Syllabus. Most of is basic like Consumer, Right angled Trig, Statistics, volume and SA, probablilty, and i think thats about it...

eddy11

HSC
for the maths part, ask what all the kids in your lowest maths class are doing and study that, you get given formulas.

if i could go back to year 10 i would not have bothered studying at all. SC means nothing, your in school assesment would be more important. Its pretty much a basic skills test. If you want to do well, it would only be for bragging rights. My tip, relax, chill, forget about homework etc, just enjoy yr 10 and its opportunity to bludge.

spythan

HSC
N/A
acevipa said:
Does anyone have any maths SC notes (formulas, etc)?

Do we have to know quadratics, factorisation, trigonometry, consumer arithmetic, etc?

maths? notes? sc?? those words just dont mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)