Maths Seminar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzling

HSC
Ahaha... no didn't get lost.. was a small standing joke relating to my ditziness of not being able to find out location in first place. :D

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
iyamahobbit said:
i don't suppose anyone'd be willing to give me a couple of tips about what they learnt/send notes (I'd be willing to give something in return)?
I can give you the notes at school if you can wait until the english exam...

Bretz

I found it a really good revision and the laminated notes were excellent.
Im especially grateful to the person who had the idea of giving those who signed up for the 3u seminar to the formula sheet.
Also i have more confidence to turn my 99/120 into a 108+/120.

muzzling

HSC
omg! shutup you nerd!!! lol are you trying to make the rest of us below 70 feel bad??! :D
I am confident now that my 73.5/120 (dismal) will turn into a 90 or 100/120 (hopeful) if i do some more study :p
jeff is a legend!
x

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
good refresher.....jeff geha seemed like a top bloke.....very smart

choc-chip

HSC
choc-chip - if u need more help, feel free to post in the maths forums[/QUOTE]
thanx..okay..there is the one:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
tactic said:
Does it matter? From first day you signed up you have only had negative comments towards the seminar, if you really need to know we had ab out 70 people and judging by the response, everyone enjoyed them selves and got a lot out of it, which seems to disprove all your ranting and raving about how much of a rip off and how could the seminar be of any value to a large group..

I don't know what your motives are, but I have been suspicious of you since day one. If you are here to bad mouth us or try to degrade any services that we offer then I see no point in you being here. Once again we arn't here to rip people off, we have put a lot of time and effort into ensuring everything we provide our users is as benificial as possible. Of course with the seminar we were trying to make some money, why? To keep the site up and upgrade servers! Its not cheap to run a site which pulls over 200GB/Month in bandwidth and a server that can handle the huge amounts of database activity.. People like you who question our motives and try to consistenly put us down really piss me off.
It's refreshing to hear a response like that, though. You should sell t-shirts to make money.

I hope BoS exists for many years to come.

cj_bridle

HSC
has anyone received their refund cheque in the mail yet? i was told it was mailed 3 weeks ago and still hasnt come. and my email to info@boredofstudies.org went without a reply.

?

icebreaka

Textbooks!
HSC
Hehe.. i need BoS bank details to process the payment for my friend who went to the seminar.. as Long as they dont reply to my email asking for bank details, I'll hold on to my friend's cash ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)