Maths Tutor for You (1 Viewer)

jenzhu

HSC
Hi there !

I'm currently a university student (studying B Optometry/B Science) at UNSW and am willing to tutor maths 2/3 unit from yr7 through to yr12. I can also just have sessions where I can answer any maths problems. I have tutoring experince, so if anyone is interested just give a reply or email to jennyzhu_89@hotmail.com

chriskoss

HSC
jenzhu said:
Hi there !

I'm currently a university student (studying B Optometry/B Science) at UNSW and am willing to tutor maths 2/3 unit from yr7 through to yr12. I can also just have sessions where I can answer any maths problems. I have tutoring experince, so if anyone is interested just give a reply or email to jennyzhu_89@hotmail.com
Where are you located? Looking at 1 or 2 lessons per week I'm in Chatswood area if your situated strictly to the city then don't worry its too far to travel back n forth no offence

jenzhu

HSC
i'm in the roselands/hurstville area. What area of maths are you needing tutoring for?

chriskoss

HSC
jenzhu said:
i'm in the roselands/hurstville area. What area of maths are you needing tutoring for?
Everything for general.. but hurstville is too far and inpractical for me. thankyou

jenzhu

HSC
no problems.

if u want i can come up to chatswood area or like maybe a library near there.

alicebored

HSC
N/A
Hi, looking for maths tutor for yr 10 in Hurstvill area and get ready to start yr 11 in term 4. Do u mind to tell us of yr UAI subject scores and what resources you will us for tutoring. Which high school you graduated for yr HSC

jenzhu

HSC
English Advanced - 93
Chemistry - 92
Biology - 92
Ancient History - 92
Maths - 96
Maths Extension - 96

Overall UAI was 98.85 and i graduated from St George Girls' High school. I provide my students with my own notes which i compile from various sources. Since you live in the hurstville area i presume u've heard of Dr Du? :p i work there too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)