Maths Tutor Y7-12 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi guys,
Just advertising as a Maths tutor preferrably near Sydney South West Region. Any other places are fine as well.

I scored 93 in 2U Mathematics and 90 in 3U in Mathematics in the 2012 HSC, so I'll know enough to sharpen your skills and help you become a more confident student in Maths

I possess resources such as text books, and a large of sum of trial papers for Maths.

Although I only tutor for Maths, I also possess resources for other subjects such as Chemistry, Economics, English and Physics.

I would charge minimum $20 an hour, but it is negotiable depending on the location.

PM me if you're interested :)

btw, i actually completed my HSC in 2012, not 2013 ( i dont know how to change that on my profile)

Rawf

HSC
Hi guys,
Just advertising as a Maths tutor preferrably near Sydney South West Region. Any other places are fine as well.

I scored 93 in 2U Mathematics and 90 in 3U in Mathematics in the 2012 HSC, so I'll know enough to sharpen your skills and help you become a more confident student in Maths

I possess resources such as text books, and a large of sum of trial papers for Maths.

Although I only tutor for Maths, I also possess resources for other subjects such as Chemistry, Economics, English and Physics.

I would charge minimum $20 an hour, but it is negotiable depending on the location.

PM me if you're interested :)

btw, i actually completed my HSC in 2012, not 2013 ( i dont know how to change that on my profile)
Go to 'My profile' (top right) --> about me --> edit high school graduation & save

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)