maths tutor (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Im in year 10, i need a maths tutor around parramatta..i want to learn yr 11 maths.

saioom

HSC
N/A
I know really good Maths and science tutors. Let me know if interested and I can send you the contact details.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
anyone ~$20 1-1 maths tutoring?
If that's your budget then you are looking for someone that is in year 11 or 12, extremely smart and talented and has spare time...to a 1st year university student that can work around that rate but needs you to travel to their place.

photastic

HSC
If that's your budget then you are looking for someone that is in year 11 or 12, extremely smart and talented and has spare time...to a 1st year university student that can work around that rate but needs you to travel to their place.
Good luck finding that student, although maybe Jonah Soewandito might accept since he'll have plenty of time since he'll finish HSC at 12 years of age.

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Good luck finding that student, although maybe Jonah Soewandito might accept since he'll have plenty of time since he'll finish HSC at 12 years of age.
Jonah's going to get 99.95 anyway so I guess your right, he can maybe tutor op. But other than that, my variables are correct but as you said, you seldom find someone like that unless you bump into a student like Jonah.

twincreek

HSC
Hi Iam a year 11 student needing a maths extension tutor in the St Marys area anyone intrested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)