Maths vs. English (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I figure society needs both the maths and english people, so why place importance over one or the other? I'd never rip into maths because I don't know anything about it, and I'm sure it does get interesting, especially at the higher levels.

However, I do prefer english. But that says much more about me than either subject!

Ellie_Belly

HSC
fleepbasding said:
I figure society needs both the maths and english people, so why place importance over one or the other? I'd never rip into maths because I don't know anything about it, and I'm sure it does get interesting, especially at the higher levels.

However, I do prefer english. But that says much more about me than either subject!
I suppose this is more about personality than the subject though. I know that my friends that like maths think different to the ones that like english.

Mongke

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
*Is happy*

But Mongke, you're one of the exceptions. You love english but you're not normal.
how could you possably not be abnormal when you love English or Maths? just admit it, were all freaks. if Elliot or advanced Calculus makes sense to you, youre a freak.

ohyay

but you can call me bob
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
How do you manage that?!
With extreme difficulty, Els. And that's not the worst part... I'm doing 15 units all together, 5 of which are extensions (1 and 2 maths and english, and ext music). Hardcore.

Ellie_Belly

HSC
ohyay said:
With extreme difficulty, Els. And that's not the worst part... I'm doing 15 units all together, 5 of which are extensions (1 and 2 maths and english, and ext music). Hardcore.
Wow, congrats for taking on such a challenge! What UAI are you aiming for?

ohyay

but you can call me bob
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
Wow, congrats for taking on such a challenge! What UAI are you aiming for?
Haha umm, as high as I can I guess. 100? 99.95? I dunno, why not aim high and see where I land? Works in theory...
And yeah, a lot of people are normal compared to me.

ohyay

but you can call me bob
HSC
Argh my physics teacher sucks so much. But physics is like basic maths for most of it, so I get by. And english doesn't always let you live life.... if you have giant essays due every now and then in it. Somehow I manage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)