• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths!!! (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Re: Maths!!! A dissertation, much?

I find the 3rd one to be okay. I'm not a whole-hearted spiderman fan but I mean if it was on, hey I might consider watching it. I do like the sfx used and the 3d-ness and camera angles and stuff. I found those things mad !

cccclaire

HSC
yeh the effects were alright. Although, like the first fight scene against the mini-goblin guy made me feel so dizzy.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Lol. I was so into those kinda scenes ! ahah .. I loved that goblin guys son. ^^ He turned nice which made me happy. =]

cccclaire

HSC
yeh but he lost half his face which was kinda gross, but hes still nice I guess.

this is a thread on maths, lol.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Yeah I remembered that throughout the whole movie when he popped up and was like aww.. I loved it when spiderman turned emo-style. It was hilarious for me !

& yess .. this is so off-topic but hey, at least its more interesting. ^^

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Yeah I remembered that throughout the whole movie when he popped up and was like aww.. I loved it when spiderman turned emo-style. It was hilarious for me !

& yess .. this is so off-topic but hey, at least its more interesting. ^^
lol
the emo part was hilarious. he looks in his reflection and pulls his fringe down, and then he suddenly gets black eyeliner and dark clothing.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahahah ! i know ! i loved that part ! i just found the best part of the movie ! Like during the time he was emo was just so interesting for me.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i wont im fine at three unit at the moment. In the term one test i did average in 2 u getting 83% but in 3 unit i got 75% when there was an average of 35% so i was pleased, i didnt do much study just a view over the notes and a couple of past papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)