Max 1000 level languages (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Plain Arts. I heard the max level 1000 (beginner) languages you can take is 2.

Any one know if there's any truth to this?

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
Plain Arts. I heard the max level 1000 (beginner) languages you can take is 2.

Any one know if there's any truth to this?
Truth. When you hit second year i don't even think you can take level1000 languages anymore (someone check on that).

Source: my history lecturer (Dr Hamish Graham) constantly reminded us that we could only do 2 first year hist courses in first year. The Arts and social science faculty have this same rule across the board, mike.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
lovethehsc said:
Truth. When you hit second year i don't even think you can take level1000 languages anymore (someone check on that).

Source: my history lecturer (Dr Hamish Graham) constantly reminded us that we could only do 2 first year hist courses in first year. The Arts and social science faculty have this same rule across the board, mike.
You can take 1000 level languages even if you are in 5th year.

I should add this isn't more than 2 in the same year, but it would be something like 2 in first year and another beginner in second/third/whatever. Not to mention HIST are also from the same stream, when each language is it's own.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
k so i talked to some guy and he was like, you can do what ever the fuck you want as long as you stay under the cap of total level 1 subjects.

guy didn't REALLY seem like he knew what he was doing though, so consider this only half confirmed.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I thought you could do as many languages as you want?! I don't know though... I'm only doing 2 this semester...

But is thinking of taking up another language next year as err.... another elective? LOL.... so we'll see............(I'm doing b.arts... so I guess everything is like an elective... <.<)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
uhawww said:
k so i talked to some guy and he was like, you can do what ever the fuck you want as long as you stay under the cap of total level 1 subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)