Mcc (1 Viewer)

untamedanimal

Anyone go to a school competing in MCC sport?

The league and soccer season has started. So whos your predictions to win A grade league and soccer?

Personally for me, i think La Salle are looking good and might surprise a few, i tip they will win soccer and feature in the league final, possibly winning

santaslayer

HSC
Marist Collgege Kogarah is in the MCC.....They've won the A Grade soccer for some years now. :)

untamedanimal

Originally posted by santaslayer
Marist Collgege Kogarah is in the MCC.....They've won the A Grade soccer for some years now. :)
No they havnt: 2003 winners - Kogarah (LaSalle shock loss to lewisham)
2002 winners - LaSalle Bankstown (beat kogarah)

Originally posted by Rahul
my school used to be in the MCS. metropolitan catholic schools comp. what does MCC stand for?

Metropolitan Catholic Colleges. Its a pretty prestigeous comp. What schools feature in MCS?

Rahul

Dead Member
just some of the ones i remeber...patrician brothers, fairfield & blacktown, holy cross ryde(anyone from there 2nd eleven cricket team?), terra sancta..mostly pretty westy schools.

untamedanimal

MCC has LaSalle bankstown,De La Salle Ashfield, Marist College Kogarah, Christian Brother Lewisham, Marist College North Shore, Marist College Pagewood, Marcellin College Randwick, St Leo's College Wahroonga.

La Salle Bankstown is the newest, joining in 1999

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
just some of the ones i remeber...patrician brothers, fairfield & blacktown, holy cross ryde(anyone from there 2nd eleven cricket team?), terra sancta..mostly pretty westy schools.
You can add St. Patrick's Marist Dundas, Marist Parramatta, Marist Eastwood and St. Gregory's Campbelltown to that list (only ones I remember off the top of my head).

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
My shool is in the MCC... CBHS Lewooo!!!!! w00t!!
although we didnt do too good this year... lost everything :( :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)