• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

McPricks. (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I went to maccas last night in the city and I swear the fries tasted sour. I could not eat them, god they tasted disgusting. But normally I don't mind maccas at all. Also have a one card helps (discounts for employees :D)
How much discount do employees get? Im thinking about getting a job at maccas.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Orange Juice said:
How much discount do employees get? Im thinking about getting a job at maccas.
I'm not entierly sure but its something like 30%.

Legham

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I'm not entierly sure but its something like 30%.
20% at any maccas australia wide. 50% before/during/after a shift at the store you work at.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Wow thats not too bad actually (the 50% part). Is it possible to get a card without working there?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Orange Juice said:
Wow thats not too bad actually (the 50% part). Is it possible to get a card without working there?
Yeah it's called stealing. For the card you have too put a picture of you on it, with your store name and the manager is not supposed to give it too you until you give them a picture of yourself.
So if you know a manager of a Maccas ask them for one, other wise I wouldn't know how to get one.

Legham

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Yeah it's called stealing. For the card you have too put a picture of you on it, with your store name and the manager is not supposed to give it too you until you give them a picture of yourself.
So if you know a manager of a Maccas ask them for one, other wise I wouldn't know how to get one.
This year they just gave us all the blank carrds and they're self-laminating once you put the pic in. I'll sell ya my one? :D I haven't removed the seal yet or written on it yet :p

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Legham said:
This year they just gave us all the blank carrds and they're self-laminating once you put the pic in. I'll sell ya my one? :D I haven't removed the seal yet or written on it yet :p
Yeah keep it on the dl but I don;t work at Maccas anymore. got my friend (who is a manager) to nick me one. I ended up with two but one's all bent out and shit now.

CieL

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i worked at maccas for 3 years and they always weasled out of giving me that card!
But do you really want a diet of Maccas?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i worked at maccas for 3 years and they always weasled out of giving me that card!
Yeah I worked there for 9mnths before I got my one card. I got fed up and just took it out of the managers office

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
CieL said:
But do you really want a diet of Maccas?

on the one card when iw orked there it wasnt just a discount for maccas, they had discounts for a whole bunch of shops

Legham

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
on the one card when iw orked there it wasnt just a discount for maccas, they had discounts for a whole bunch of shops
I think there's still more discount places, you just have to go on the maccas website to find out. I was gonna see what there was one time but i forgot my username and password for it :p

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
No there is, stuff like Rebel, Jeans West and a couple of others.

lengy

HSC
Maccas always seems to be the cheapest option.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Maccas has really cleaned up. I'm a big fan of it.

It helps when you live next to the apparent best McDonald's in Australia, according to their interneal ratings.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Maccas has really cleaned up. I'm a big fan of it.

It helps when you live next to the apparent best McDonald's in Australia, according to their interneal ratings.
In Taree? :S I'll have to check that! i thought it was somewhere around newcastle..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)