MDes Sci- Digital Media (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey there all I was wondering if you could all help me out.
I recently got an acceptance letter for a mid year admission into M Design Science-Digital Media. My question is a little lengthy but if anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

I went to a private college when I got my Bachelors degree so its slightly different for me now when selecting subjects. I looked on the site http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/programs_of_study/postgraduate/digital_media.shtml (because I am preparing fro enrolment day) and I'm a little confused and was wondering if someone could help me.

I know that I only have to choose 36cp of Core subjects which I have done, but I dont understand what what the difference is between optionals and electives. I have to choose 18cp of each. I'm gathering that the optionals are the subjects listed below the title but with electives it says "Electives
Students may choose electives from any graduate program from the Faculty."

Does this mean that I can choose any subject within the architecture faculty, whether it be core or not, or only from optionals of other graduate programs within the faculty? I hope my question makes sense and someone can help me.

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Musk said:
Enquiries concerning studying any of our programs in the future
Jennifer Ryan:
Tel: +61 2 9351 2686
Email: jennifer@arch.usyd.edu.au

this should also help you
yes I rang... you know how hard it is to get onto them... as well as email...they didnt answer my question which was can I choose core subjects from other courses as electives..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)