MDP problems (1 Viewer)

drewmalcolm

HSC
If half way through your mdp, you realise you are doing something that is not really needed, and you change what you are doing, would you lose marks?

i think i've just come to the conclusion i am completely overcompensating for something that doesn't need to be what i'm doing, and there is a more important mdp i COULD be doing, but don't want to change if there is a risk i will lose marks.

niteshade1312

HSC
You actually may loose marks, of course you have to document it, but if your ideas arn't flowing and arn't conclusive and you dont show your development, then part of the "development stage" has been lost. I would go back through your portfolio and check that it does flow. DOnt worry, It also happened to me. I was tryng to get target market surveys, but because they were not responding when i first sent them out last term, i had to start completly fresh, and Ive had to document then thoroughly.

pear head

HSC
folio

Hey you guys for the design folio, do we have to have a bibliography for the sites we visited?

niteshade1312

HSC
I think you should. It's researching and if you don't put where you got them from, bet you they'll think we are making it all up :p

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
*insert internet explorer history here*

i dont think u should put ALL the sites u visited, just if there were ones u used 4 information, reference these, othewise some mainly research based assignments such as mine would have 100 pages of bibliography alone (no joke, id say about 1000 sites :S)

fakingtheday

HSC
You can just flag any particular sites you may use in your identification of resources and then put the ones you use in your justification of resources used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)