MDP Progress (1 Viewer)

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
hey people how are you all going with the MDP progress?
anyone finished? ...and how much did you do for your folios?

HSC
I almost done I just have to finish off my evaluation stages and finish off the presentation of my project and folio but allot of people in my class have so much work to do they are no where near finished and it is due really soon!!!

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
yeah.. there are many people in my class who are falling bit behind too. 26 of August seems to be flying towards me.

HSC
i know it just goes so fast and now i seems like i have no time at all have you finished?

jirwin

HSC
i'm not nearly finished my mdp. my teachers want ours by next friday. i've done basically the entire proposal and management section which is good - just the time plan to do. but i havent evaluated my sketches yet, havent finished putitng all my research together but i've got all the research in a pile. on Tuesday i have to survey people on the design ideas for part of my project :D

loveskeet

HSC
i seriously need to finish mine off... but i just cant..august 27th is coming up ahhhhh!!!!! i only have like 37 pages so far haha, looks like they'll be some late nights for me! i also have a innovation assesment task due on friday and next week i start trials.. i wish i was going to splendour...but i can twait for schoolieeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!! :)

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
im realising my project right now.. (and doing possible solutions at the same time.. eekk!)

got like around only 60 pages so far... =.= hope my stack of photos will take up some pages

HSC
I haven’t counted my pages because mine is all separate but I have 20 000 words and I am so behind. We had to do our innovations project a few weeks ago so I could get that out of the way and focus on this, but trying to study for trials and do this project is so difficult I still have so much to do!

classy-layce

HSC
well im glad this thread is here makes me feel a little bit at ease knowing im not the only one who is FREAKING OUT!! i have a lot to do also.. and most of the people in my class are the same.. basically ive still got to put my project together!! haha.. it wont take too long coz its basically just a sewing job.. but my idea is very innovative and ive had a lot of set backs along the way.. i only just finished my working prototype last week!! but ill get it done.. i hope!! lol..

well anyway.. good luck everyone!! hope everyone gets everything done in time.. if only we didnt have to sleep.. we would have so many more hours to do things in hehe

Last edited:

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
dont worry classy-layce... im pretty sure you're ahead of most ppl (me included). DT has driven me insane ages ago. when ever i think about the major i just want to vomit......

crazysambo

HSC
we've finished our portfolios, coz we had to hand them in 3 weeks ago. i'm makin a website for my actual portfolio. hey does anyone reckon i should apply for a registered design for my actual project, its a table but its got a twist, believe me its never been done in australia. i dont wanna post it just yet, because i reckon it could really actually be bought by someone or mass produced.

jirwin

HSC
crazysambo said:
we've finished our portfolios, coz we had to hand them in 3 weeks ago. i'm makin a website for my actual portfolio.
u've handed in ur folios but ur making a website for ur actual portfolio... what the heck do u mean... im confused... please explain.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
crazysambo said:
we've finished our portfolios, coz we had to hand them in 3 weeks ago. i'm makin a website for my actual portfolio. hey does anyone reckon i should apply for a registered design for my actual project, its a table but its got a twist, believe me its never been done in australia. i dont wanna post it just yet, because i reckon it could really actually be bought by someone or mass produced.
sounds big. just register it and post us what the idea is :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)