Me and my girls going to entrance anyone else going?? (1 Viewer)

mou55a

we dere 2 hav fun bolta n wateva happens happens a root is jst d bonus!!!!

mou55a

mate u dunno me u got no idea who i am jst shut d fk up
n who sez im a virgin iz d whole world related 2 rootz most of it is lol but hey git fked

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
mou55a said:
mate u dunno me u got no idea who i am jst shut d fk up
n who sez im a virgin iz d whole world related 2 rootz most of it is lol but hey git fked
spoken like a person u cant take a jk ...

HSC
Idiot

Bolta said:
Good to see everyone organising their roots for schoolies.
What is your problem there is no need to be spitefull.. im not organising a root im interested to see who is going to the entrance as well .. Maybe you have trouble getting a root on schoolies so you automatically assume we are too ... so in a nutshell i think your a idiot .. and you need to learn the difference between a slut .. which is what you were sterotyping me into and a girl who wants to go to schoolies have fun and sit at the beach ... its not my fault you got no friends...

Bolta

HSC
N/A
CrackedEspanola said:
What is your problem there is no need to be spitefull.. im not organising a root im interested to see who is going to the entrance as well .. Maybe you have trouble getting a root on schoolies so you automatically assume we are too ... so in a nutshell i think your a idiot .. and you need to learn the difference between a slut .. which is what you were sterotyping me into and a girl who wants to go to schoolies have fun and sit at the beach ... its not my fault you got no friends...
It wasn't directed at You. Everyone associates schoolies with sex and lots of it, I know most of the time thats not the case but it was just a stupid comment and I'm sorry if I offended you.

As for not being able to cop a root and having no friends, far from the truth. And what gives you that impression?

HSC
prj said:
ah ok sounds good... just had a look at u and ur friends pics there.... dang! is ur whole group standouts or just u 2?
Hehehehe you would have to define standout?? for me to tell you ... lol!!

HSC
Bolta said:
It wasn't directed at You. Everyone associates schoolies with sex and lots of it, I know most of the time thats not the case but it was just a stupid comment and I'm sorry if I offended you.

As for not being able to cop a root and having no friends, far from the truth. And what gives you that impression?
Well it seems like it was directed at me because if you hadnt noticed i was the one who started the thread .. asking people .. and your right it was a pretty stupid comment .. but your forgiven because you dont know me .. and as for you not having any friends and not getting sex i came that conclusion because someone who was getting sex really wouldnt be concerned if they get it at schoolies or not since its already there on a regular basis ... Finally if you had friends you really wouldnt be all that concerned about what i was planning for schoolies and you would be busy making your own plans ... thats just the reasonings behind my logic ..

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Hehehehe you would have to define standout?? for me to tell you ... lol!!

by the way prj.... we would like to know wat u look like...

Bolta

HSC
N/A
CrackedEspanola said:
Well it seems like it was directed at me because if you hadnt noticed i was the one who started the thread .. asking people .. and your right it was a pretty stupid comment .. but your forgiven because you dont know me .. and as for you not having any friends and not getting sex i came that conclusion because someone who was getting sex really wouldnt be concerned if they get it at schoolies or not since its already there on a regular basis ... Finally if you had friends you really wouldnt be all that concerned about what i was planning for schoolies and you would be busy making your own plans ... thats just the reasonings behind my logic ..

You've blown this all out of the water. I've made one post in your thread, and it wasn't even concerning you and what you did, it was just a random post.

I'm not concerned if I get any at schoolies, and I'm not going to bother arguing with you because I know I get plenty and thats all that matters. How you can come to a conclusion based one one post beats me.

As for my mates, we've organised what were doing and we can't wait.

Your logic seems pretty flawed.

HSC
if you read part of what i said .. i said i dont care lol!!!!!!!!!!! and you asked so i explained why i said that about no friends etc ... wasnt trying to start a argument just answering your question

Bolta

HSC
N/A
CrackedEspanola said:
if you read part of what i said .. i said i dont care lol!!!!!!!!!!! and you asked so i explained why i said that about no friends etc ... wasnt trying to start a argument just answering your question
Alright, that's fine. I'm just in a pissed off mood.

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
blonde one is me..... the other girl in that pic is my friend alli

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
just cos we decided that we want to get away straight away, our formal is on the last day of the HSC and hanging around after that just seems pointless.... plus its waaaaaayyyyy cheaper in November

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)