Me and my girls going to entrance anyone else going?? (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
MeLT87 said:
just cos we decided that we want to get away straight away, our formal is on the last day of the HSC and hanging around after that just seems pointless.... plus its waaaaaayyyyy cheaper in November
yeah.. i'm ringing in at my friends holiday house so accomm for me is approx $0.

then again there probs won't be much to do up there... does anybody really go up there for schoolies? is the entrance near avoca? (the furthest north i have been is avoca... i know nothing of the central coast)

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
yea they arnt far from each other..... there wont be heaps of ppl up there but we dont really care, to us schoolies is about having fun with ur mates, relaxing and be care free and stress free for a period of time. our unit was cheap its got awesome views and is right on the water and i would much rather laze about on the beach and chill then be caught up in a crazy area! Different ppl have different opinions on wat schoolies is about or wat they like to do. Thats just mine, im a go with the flow kinda girl, no hastles

mou55a

terrigal is about 5 min from avoca we rented a house 2 min from the beach its all about havin a laugh with ur mates n havin a gud tym

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Mel you should be scared with me in the house .. lol ... hehehehehehehehe

hahhaha yea i probably should be hey

prj

MeLT87 said:
yea they arnt far from each other..... there wont be heaps of ppl up there but we dont really care, to us schoolies is about having fun with ur mates, relaxing and be care free and stress free for a period of time. our unit was cheap its got awesome views and is right on the water and i would much rather laze about on the beach and chill then be caught up in a crazy area! Different ppl have different opinions on wat schoolies is about or wat they like to do. Thats just mine, im a go with the flow kinda girl, no hastles
thats the best way of thinking, you may aswell have a stress free break just after the HSC

prj

MeLT87 said:
by the way prj.... we would like to know wat u look like...
as for my pic, im at uni at the moment so i cant do much about that right now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)