mean girls ... (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
A little bit, perhaps. But seriously, I would have thought you'd go for something a little bit more intellectually stimulating.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Lindsay Lohan was so cute and innocent back in the Parent Trap days...I still like that movie :eek: *runs*

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Loz#1 said:
A little bit, perhaps. But seriously, I would have thought you'd go for something a little bit more intellectually stimulating.
Ah, is there anything wrong with my comment of MEAN GIRLS? It thought Tina Fey wrote a brilliant film, and the editing was exquisite! The acting was perfection, especially on the part of Ms Lohan. A true standout for me was Lacey Chabert.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No, there is nothing wrong. Fuck. I'm just suprised you said Mean Girls, don't take it to heart.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Loz#1 said:
No, there is nothing wrong. Fuck. I'm just suprised you said Mean Girls, don't take it to heart.
LOL! No dear loz - I was hoping i wouldnt sound defensive or anything. I thought you MAY have been implying that its not that great, and IT not being very mentally stimulating, says something about me.

:eek:

Cicciolina

HSC
Lacey Chabert was the one who spilled all the secrets, the "omg, that's like, the rules of feminism!" in kind of that squeaky voice. She was so over tanned. Karen, the really airheaded one was so funny. Lindsay Lohan seemed cute in the beginning but lately she's been getting kinda... not as cute looking. She was adorable in The Parent Trap though!
I thought it was a funny movie, I started Queen bees and Wannabes and I found it really interesting.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cinebuzz has $8 tickets now.. so I think I'll go see what all this fuss is about .. at a cheaper price :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
see if you had just waited a little bit longer you could have saved $2 ;) ..not that its much though.. but still

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Silverstone said:
LOL! No dear loz - I was hoping i wouldnt sound defensive or anything. I thought you MAY have been implying that its not that great, and IT not being very mentally stimulating, says something about me.

:eek:
Not at all. I loved Mean Girls, I never thought I'd like Lindsay Lohan, but I loved it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eLmo said:
Cinebuzz has $8 tickets now.. so I think I'll go see what all this fuss is about .. at a cheaper price :p
Thats what i do as well. I saw raising helen for $8 and now i am going to see mean girls 2moz for $8. Save some money ... it all adds up!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
finally saw it today, it was pretty good, a lot better than most teenmovies. i've forgotten all the character's names already, but the guy was cute. aaron? o__o

loved the cliche "nerdy asians" and "cool asians" :D

loved the fourth plastic, the weathergirl... she was so cute hahah
the principal and the maths teacher were great too...

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i agree, it's better than most teen movies, and lindsay lohan is better than most teenage actors, not mentioning any names (*cough hilary duff, mary kate and ashley olsen)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
eLmo:

watch it for 8 dollars and sneak into another cinema!

more value =P

lol ..trying to get me into some 'criminal activities' ay? .. That sounds easy to do.. but the other movie has to start at the same time o__O .. and sometimes the cinema staff are standing at the front of the door checking tickets :rolleyes: :p

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I thought this was a hilarious movie.. and I did not recognise Lacey Chabert at all.. im shocked

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I kept seeing the ads on the side of the bus and I knew I recognized her, but I couldn't figure out where. But she's still kinda whiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)