Meat Party Info? (1 Viewer)

Alaranth

I'm doing Meat Party for set design, and I'm having a lot of trouble finding info on the play and stuff. The biggest question I have is "Is the White Sand Desert a real place?" but I'd like more info on it too. Did anyone out there do it, or know where I can find info? Thanks.

Gummy_bear

HSC
i was planning on doing 'meat party' for costume design, but i couldnt find anything good, so im doing twelfth night instead, which a lot of ppl do, mainly because it is so readily availible and you can get lots of info on it.
all i can suggest is a good old google search...
sorry.
oh, u can get books that analyise the text in sum book store, if thats what your looking for. there may be an exel guide on it.

Kylee

I'm doing meat party for costume design and i too have found it hard getting information....im not too sure whether the white sand desert is real or not however hopefully this helps, most of my information has come from the site
www.saigon.com it has alot of information about Vietnam so it might be good to check out, also i hired a few films to give a basic idea of landscape etc, good morning vietnam was good as it was a comedy and wasnt too boring to watch.
hopefully this helps you out a bit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)