Med Sci / B Sci 1st year Books! - Brand new & cheaper than unsw bookshop! (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hey Guys,

For all you guys entering UNSW this year, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Here's some of my books, you'll notice that its cheaper than UNSW bookshop prices, you can check the prices yourself at http://www.bookshop.unsw.edu.au if you don't believe it.

Postage for books is at a flat rate of $10. If you buy more than 1 book, we can work out a discount.

CHEM1011/CHEM1031/CHEM1021, etc - 1st Year Chemistry - 1st & 2nd Semester

Core Textbook: Silberberg - Chemistry 4th Edition The Molecular Nature of Matter & Change. -$80 (No highlighting, no pencil marks, literally mint new). RRP $112.46

Student Solutions Manual to Silberberg Chemistry 4th Edition - $30. RRP - $49.96

Images below:

MATH1031, MATH1011 - 1st Year Mathematics

Introduction to the Practice of Statistics - $70

Last edited:

Kimikimidoll

HSC
Hey Guys,

For all you guys entering UNSW this year, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Here's some of my books, you'll notice that its cheaper than UNSW bookshop prices, you can check the prices yourself at http://www.bookshop.unsw.edu.au if you don't believe it.

Postage for books is at a flat rate of $10. If you buy more than 1 book, we can work out a discount.

CHEM1011/CHEM1031/CHEM1021, etc - 1st Year Chemistry - 1st & 2nd Semester

Core Textbook: Silberberg - Chemistry 4th Edition The Molecular Nature of Matter & Change. -$80 (No highlighting, no pencil marks, literally mint new). RRP $112.46

Student Solutions Manual to Silberberg Chemistry 4th Edition - $30. RRP - $49.96

Images below:

MATH1031, MATH1011 - 1st Year Mathematics

Introduction to the Practice of Statistics - $70

Hi, I'm interested in the introduction to the practice of statistics (preferrably 7ed but definitely with CD). Do you still have it? If you do, is it possible to do an on-campus exchange?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)