med science fees (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think itll be in somewhere in the $6000s but it depends on what subjects you choose. second and third year will probly be more cos of clinical subjects

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
well usually med sci fees are in the med/vet sci/dent/law section and from 2005 it'll be $8,018 from $6414
Yeh, that sucks

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
lukebennett said:
i think itll be in somewhere in the $6000s but it depends on what subjects you choose. second and third year will probly be more cos of clinical subjects
i'm pretty sure the uni fees are consistently the same each year for med sci
It doesn't matter what unit it is (unless its from another faculty, like arts). You pay each year for 48cps. If you do more, you pay more. If you do less, you still pay the same amount

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I wanna do medical science to but what's with all this HECS thing...I'm so confused so my parents are thinking of just paying the fees upfront with cash...can any of u give me a quick explanation on HECS.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
I wanna do medical science to but what's with all this HECS thing...I'm so confused so my parents are thinking of just paying the fees upfront with cash...can any of u give me a quick explanation on HECS.
Hecs is basically a fee you pay but its less than the cost of the course cos itss government subsidised. you can pay upfront and you get it a bit cheaper i hear or you can have an interest free loan and pay it back when you are done at uni. if i do this then med and post grad med ill be up for about 80,000. welcome to the workforce for me!!!!!!! that would take me a long time to pay off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)