med students (1 Viewer)

jang

is not my real name
HSC
is it true that med ppl only play in their lil garden or watever and rarely associate with students from different faculties?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The culture of the medical dept at UNSW is pretty different to the other faculties Ive heard from my brother. He did medicine at UNSW and wanted to party and I dont think he found one person (in his course) up for it during his seven years of uni.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
jang said:
is it true that med ppl only play in their lil garden or watever and rarely associate with students from different faculties?
Yes, you rarely see them associate with other students from other faculties. this is because they have their own little world and don't have any common classes with other people. In science you mix with arts, engineer people in lectures, but med is just MED!

jang

is not my real name
HSC
just a general thing... not that all med students are alike of course....
but is it not because they think too highly of themselves?
like 'pssh arts ... im going to be a doctor'... its just a forum.. i get to say these things right? I HATE THOSE PPL

shannonm

HSC
N/A
well theres people like that in pretty much all faculties (except arts haha)
but yeah med would have a relative higher amount of people lik that same with stuff like law) but overall its a very low portion so dont get the impression all med peeps think they rule and better than all else because very few do

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
shannonm said:
well theres people like that in pretty much all faculties (except arts haha)
There are arts nazis. Do a poetry course and youll find them.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
luckily i havent encounterd any but i'll take your word for it!

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
I'll keep quiet until everyone's finished slagging off us boring, arrogant and snobbish med students at UNSW.

But to the OP, yes it's true.

Last edited:

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
You know, if you want to associate with other people, you're actually going to have to make an effort...

If I wasn't doing med (i.e. in other faculties...) then there is no way I would walk up to wallace wurth just to hang out...

Why not walk down somewhere else? Or find non-med students to hang out with... Or live in college, or play any sport, or join any club and meet with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)