Medentry 11th June (1 Viewer)

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
nope..

I'm going to the 2nd and 3rd of july one.

Zali

HSC
im going to 1 in brissi next weekend. im interested to no wat theyre like though. Do you get anything written cos you cant print any of the practices from the net and i cant do section 3 without scribling all over the paper

rockstar01

HSC
you get a booklet with sample questions...then u get the practice test that u do on the second day and the solutions for those....but everything else is put up on overheads and u basically write notes if u want
it didnt exactly meet my expectations but it is better than nothing

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Overheads? They're at UTS and they didn't even bother using the projectors? WTF copout!

Even I used the projector when I gave presentations at UTS, and I'm just a student. Nobody gave ME money for that!

Actually those lecture theatres are great for watching movies if you've got them on your laptop. ;)

rockstar01

HSC
Yeah i reckon aye...i calculated that the guy got ATLEAST $21,000 alone from that weekend... he could have atleast given us hard copies of the info and there should have been a range of speakers...i bet he owns it...otherwise why would he be the only one going to all the places and doing the lectures

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Other speakers you say? What kind of other speakers are you looking for? Professors of UMAT? Or maybe self-professed "experts" on how to get in like Dallas Gibson.

Peh! I spit upon your other speakers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)