Medentry Materials (1 Viewer)

gizmo99

HSC
hey guys

does anyone have any MEDENTRY material that they would be willing to sell to me.

cheers

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
gizmo99 said:
i already did Wooz
Still not the place to post the thread in here, anyway it's gonna be very hard to obtain medentry material apart from the workshop exam because most of the material is online and 'uncopyable'.

gizmo99

HSC
you'd think so wouldn't you mate, but where there is a will, there is a way.......:)

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
There is but its really tedious and it kills your eyes/you get RSI in your fingers. And the only reason you would be bothered to do that is if you were purposely intending on selling the material later.

msomana

HSC
There are definitely ways of doing it, and Medentry themselves have a way of doing so on the site I believe.

I claim no responsibility for anything you may do as a result of this information - the internet has instructions for making an atomic bomb, but hardly anyone who reads makes one...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
partelephant said:
There is but its really tedious and it kills your eyes/you get RSI in your fingers. And the only reason you would be bothered to do that is if you were purposely intending on selling the material later.
Not necessarily^^

aleks06

HSC
trust me it isnt worth it..

mednetry especially take copying/distributing of thier material VERY seriously..thers a whole lawsuit going on.

taken from mednetry T&C

"Please be advised that a substantial monetary reward is offered to anyone who can demonstrate instances of our training materials or techniques being copied, or instances of defamation, and supply us with the name of the source.
As we have done in the past, MedEntry will prosecute promptly any organisation or person copying our training materials, techniques and intellectual concepts, or defaming us.
Please contact us.
Thank you for your support."

One of my friends at school was caught(dobbed in) and was fine a hefty amount because of photocopying mednetry material and selling them for a profit. for me, i rekcn it isnt worth it..

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
aleks06 said:
trust me it isnt worth it..

mednetry especially take copying/distributing of thier material VERY seriously..thers a whole lawsuit going on.

taken from mednetry T&C

"Please be advised that a substantial monetary reward is offered to anyone who can demonstrate instances of our training materials or techniques being copied, or instances of defamation, and supply us with the name of the source.
As we have done in the past, MedEntry will prosecute promptly any organisation or person copying our training materials, techniques and intellectual concepts, or defaming us.
Please contact us.
Thank you for your support."

One of my friends at school was caught(dobbed in) and was fine a hefty amount because of photocopying mednetry material and selling them for a profit. for me, i rekcn it isnt worth it..

and plus..if anyone does sell yous tuff...just bust em and medentry will give you a monetary reward anyways :)
Geez how hefty and how big of a reward?, anyway there's some idiot on BOS selling copied incomplete Medentry exams, i hope he's still here :D

aleks06

HSC
i made up that part lol haha i dont think medentry would do anything as its only very small-scale

BUT ANWAY moral of story.. anothe forum (sthing liek medstudent online?) got shutdown coz of something like this and i really dont want innocent people getting 'fined' + i lied about my friend to scare u guys haha..and i dont want BOS shutdown..so please just everyone just stop doing illegal stuff and voila everyone is happy ;)

Last edited:

msomana

HSC
Medstudentsonline was temporarily shut down so we could remove the inappropriate content and put rules into place to prevent copyright infringement and defammatory remarks.

The site that got shut down was the old Ausmedstudent forums, who the owner of paid several thousand dollars in compensation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)