MedEntry Sample Questions (1 Viewer)

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Hey guys!~

Well, I thought I better check out what kind of questions MedEntry have so yeah...I tried their sample questions. Could someone have a go so that I can compare my marks with theirs? (Preferably someone who has done the UMAT)

Here's the link to the site with the questions: http://www.medentry.edu.au/downloads.asp

AND here are my answers! XD

Section 1
  1. B
  2. C
  3. A
  4. B
  5. C
Section 2
  1. D
  2. C -- I really wasn't sure about this one.
  3. D
  4. A
  5. A - XD with this question I had troubles remember what resent meant! XD ...somehow I got it mixed up with repent!
  6. C
Section 3
  1. A ---I had troubles predicting the next step for the black dots! XP
  2. A
  3. B
  4. B
I hope I didn't do too badly! XD And now I think MedEntry's package is worthy to buy! XD

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey. I've done them too. This is what I'm getting:

Section 1
1.B
2.D Dont think its C. The extract says: "
A person with whooping cough will be able to spread it to other people for up to three weeks after onset, unless they are treated." So D is the only logical answer.
A
4.B
5.C

Section 2
1. D
2. C
3. D
4. B I may be wrong but I think it's more about his independance, rather than him leaving the home. He does not mention his parents not consenting for him to move out; but he does mention that they were not comfortable with his idea of independance
5. B This one was a little tricky for me. We know it is still an ongoing problem as he says "Unfortunately" "from the very beginning" "I actually" so it definately eliminates proud. Resent is such a harsh word so I think that can be eliminated. I'm not sure about guilt, I dont think they might have done anything to cause him to move out; he wanted to in the first place they just didn't want to. I'm not sure about this, but I'd just go with rejected, since they said who will love you more than we do. But then again, I might of misenterpreted.
6.C

Section 4
1. A
2. A
3. B
4. E --> Now suppose each hexagon is facing such that the circle is up. The circle order should clearly go with the circles closed, open, closed, open and then closed. Also, the line must undergo a smooth transitional pattern. The only way to this is through this order: d, b, e, a, c. In this way, the line is moving around each corner of the hexagon (with the circle pattern still satisfying). You could also do the reversible!!! Although either way, the middle is e

Don't trust me though, I'm most likely wrong with some of these. And I havn't done the UMAT. Doing it this year.

Last edited:

HSC
Thanks for taking the time to these questions Michaelmoo! I really appreciate it! ^^

Section 1
2. D ~ LOL D does sound more logical than C! XD I have this thing where the whole information doesn't sink into my head -_- which is why I need more practice!

Section 2
4. B ~ yes, that sounds more logical! XD
5. A ~ Mmm...I thought they felt guilty because they didn't support his decision from the begining and thus it kinda restrained him from moving out o_O If that makes sense... I went away from rejected because he told them from the beginning that he wants their love and support. Ne! I'm not sure!! T_T

Section 3
4. E ~ Ah! Of course!!! XD Why didn't I see that! LOL! For some reason I started the pattter with E...

XD I think we'll probably be having such discussions soon...once we sign up for MedEntry! XD

HSC
someblackguy said:
hey sanni are you gna buy the group package thing
Yes I am! So is Michaelmoo and vvvvvj! If you wanna join, send me your full name and phone number by personal messages or by e-mail: sankalpa200@hotmail.com

We might me signing tomorrow, so hurry and tell me if you wanna join! ^^ Of course, you could mail the other guys too if you wanted to! :)

chiz_x

HSC
For Section 2, Question 2:
I was really stuck between C or D. And I just read it again, and I'm thinking more D now, maybe just because of the question before it where she is upset. How did you decide on C?

For Section 2, Question 5:
I agree with A - guilty because they started talking about his independence 3 years before he moved out, and they may feel guilt for keeping him away from being independent. BUT! I just read the passage again, and I'm thinking now that B - rejected is more appropriate because he starts with 'actually' which may indicate he gives off the impression he isn't close to his family. But this is debatable, because if his parents were guilty they could either have stayed clear of Vlad or have felt the need to build a stronger relationship with him. This is a very tough question! Might need a few more opinions on this one.

For Section 3, Question 1:

I think C is the answer, and I cannot figure out the sequence to get A as the answer. Please let me know how you got it though :)

My reasoning is:
- The stripey dot just flips continuously.
- The white dot flips to on outside first, then inside, then repeats.
- The initial outer black dot moves 3 spaces anticlockwise and alternates between the outer and inner circles.
- The initial inner black dot moves 1 space anticlockwise and alternates between the inner and inner and outer circles.

Let me know what you think :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)