Medentry UMAT - How 'good' is good?! (2 Viewers)

Dylanamali

HSC
Hi all BOSers!

I've been doing a few Medentry Practice Papers in preparation for the UMAT - and was wondering if anyone could advise me how they performed in the Medentry Papers and how this related to their final UMAT result. E.g. what marks were you getting in the practice papers and what was ur final UMAT percentile.

What marks should one be aiming for whilst doing the Medentry Papers to achieve a percentile of 90.

Thanks everyone.

Alkanes

HSC
Should be getting most of them correct from these practice papers.

Dylanamali

HSC
Should be getting most of them correct from these practice papers.
What do you mean by most? At the moment I'm getting about 35/44 in section 1, 28/36 in section 2 and 25/30 in section 3

Dylanamali

HSC
And is Medentry considered the 'hardest' papers in comparison to other papers e.g. F2F?

K4M1N3

HSC
You wouldn't by any chance like to upload some of those medentry papers? :)

Also what about UMAT practice papers (in terms of difficulty), they are the only ones I have used, and they don't seem too hard.

Dylanamali

HSC
You wouldn't by any chance like to upload some of those medentry papers? :)

Also what about UMAT practice papers (in terms of difficulty), they are the only ones I have used, and they don't seem too hard.
haha sorry cant =P, bro would kill me.

Ahh, yeah I've found the Medentry ones to be quite okay, same with the F2F ones. But I prefer Medentry coz their answers are more comprehensive. I've also done a few MedStart papers and they seem very hard, I'm not sure if its just me - but they are MUCH more difficult then the medentry ones I've done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)