Medentry Vs Icarus College! Sorry For Repeat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season

HSC
Marinababy said:
Cant help being conned by missed entry season

M
well... considering I was "conned" by medentry, I did pretty well for myself considering I got into five medical schools...

heh

im not sure what your issue is because anyone with half a brain would figure out that unless dallas was retarded, which I like to think that he has a brain, he wouldn't be so stupid to do what you seem to be doing on this thread

you either a) work for medentry, or b) are just one really annoying person with no life or c) Dallas really doesn't have a brain

Anyway I don't care anymore, I got into med, and I thought the medentry materials were quite good, whether they helped I'm not really sure. I know quite a few people who aced it without the help of a prep course... so yeah.

I do however recommend this book http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-IQ-Mind-Bending-Puzzles/dp/1586637614
I studied it with a friend, and it sort of built on what medentry gave us, we found the superkeeneye was too easy, this helped our brain going.

However the interviewing notes that medentry had were 100% excellente, the interview IS something you can prepare for and if you go through what medentry had on the website bit by bit, I can absolutely guarantee you that you will be well prepared, if not overprepared for what they might throw at you in the interview.

Madymay

HSC
Dude, what's your problem? I'm one of many who thinks the Icarus course is pretty good. Have you actually done the umat prep course with Icarus College before? How would you know if they are or are not good unless you've done it? Geez give me a break.

Wooz said:
Now Icarus seems really sus. ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Ok - so did dallas train the medentry people for their interviews and they got into monash - this is the story anyway? did they copy his interview notes? medentry dont have superkeneye ad yet you found it easy? so you did an icarus course?

If you dont care and are not a stooge then get busy studying and dont hang around here you great med student

M

Season said:
Anyway I don't care anymore, I got into med, and I thought the medentry materials were quite good, whether they helped I'm not really sure. I know quite a few people who aced it without the help of a prep course... so yeah.

I do however recommend this book http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-IQ-Mind-Bending-Puzzles/dp/1586637614
I studied it with a friend, and it sort of built on what medentry gave us, we found the superkeeneye was too easy, this helped our brain going.

msomana

HSC
Well Marinababy, according to your website, there is a "free trial" of "superkeeneye" on it, which to my knowledge, has been there for a very long time, and certainly been there since before UMAT 2007.

How very strange that Season could possibly have done them and thought them easy without ever joining icarus... oh wait...

Marinababy - wouldn't it be logical for the people promoting a course to be someone who has already made it in?

So... question now being why would you promote that other people do icarus if:

- you aren't in yet (therefore, we can't see that it "worked")
- you want to get into medicine/dentistry (since more people joining, if you are so convinced that it works, would decrease your chances of getting in?)

Madymay, nice of you to join us. Posts: 2, join date, February 2008.

AFTER this discussion started...

Lets all suddenly sign up multiple accounts and promote prep courses for the next year's lambs to the slaughter.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Madymay said:
Dude, what's your problem? I'm one of many who thinks the Icarus course is pretty good. Have you actually done the umat prep course with Icarus College before? How would you know if they are or are not good unless you've done it? Geez give me a break.
I have done and completed 4 main stream prep courses, not at my expense though. :D I'am questioning the credibility of those who post on this forum, esp those new memebers with a low post count.

Further spamming by new memebers will force me to remove his/her posts, you have been warned!

Edit: esp when 4 members have the same I.P.

Last edited:

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
At a sydney clinic today - medentry ios down the gurglker -evryone knows they are selling questions ripped off the internet - i do now as well but i got caught last year - quite a few missed entry victims at the weekend clinic i attended - wow is all i can say - the word in sydney seems to be that most unsw students doing med did the icarus course - fingers crossed

M

jjaayyteeee said:
Hi All,
I am trying to decide whether to use MedEntry or Icarus College (medical-entrance) for my UMAT Prep. courses in 2008...

Does anyone have first hand experience and could please detail which is better or which has the better questions/prac. exams/section 1,2,3 training modules etc.

Thankyou very much for your help - sorry if this is a repeated thread, but i couldnt find a clear answer as to which is better - MedEntry or Icarus...

Jaytee

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Hold on, I know many students in first year at UNSW MBBS and none of them purchased Incarus; I think your ability to lie is fading Marinababy. Why don't you just give up before embarrassing yourself, and Dallas any further?

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Hold on - i know heaps of stuidents in years 1-2-3 at unsw who did do icarus so whoa - i dont think dallas might be embarrassed about this - i reckon he is pleased

M

Bacilli said:
Hold on, I know many students in first year at UNSW MBBS and none of them purchased Incarus; I think your ability to lie is fading Marinababy. Why don't you just give up before embarrassing yourself, and Dallas any further?

boris

Banned
HSC
What. the. hell. is this shit of a thread?

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Yo boris and when executive members (bacilli) can post crap randomly i couldnt agree more

M

boris said:
What. the. hell. is this shit of a thread?

boris

Banned
HSC
Marinababy said:
Yo boris and when executive members (bacilli) can post crap randomly i couldnt agree more

M
I was referring to you actually.

hkerr

HSC
For UMAT courses i used MedEntry, but for interviewing skills i used another company called Keane Consulting in Melbourne.

Cheers

H

doink

Clone
HSC
I'm starting to think that Marinababy isn't Dallas, I mean if Dallas is smart enough to con med hopefuls out of lots of money im sure he would be able to come up with something better than "missed entry" to substitute for MedEntry.

doink

Clone
HSC
lol, on second thought its a great achievement that Dallas even came up with Missed Entry, those thousands of dollars obviously put to good use.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
doink said:
lol, on second thought its a great achievement that Dallas even came up with Missed Entry, those thousands of dollars obviously put to good use.
lol I was joking btw. :)

Anyways, whoever gets paid by Dallas to troll forums must have a great job. Wait, it's probably his wife or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)