Medentry Vs Icarus College! Sorry For Repeat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preity

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
lol I was joking btw. :)

Anyways, whoever gets paid by Dallas to troll forums must have a great job. Wait, it's probably his wife or something.
hmm, either that or it's his husband

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Preity said:
hmm, either that or it's his husband
personally i think that is very offensive to anyone with a husband/boyfriend/male sexual buddy..

homophobia ... we should probably say no..

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Being some1 who did both Icarus and Medentry. i would have to say that medentry had better quality material and better prepared me. the questions were more representative of questions on the umat and percentile rankings for the tests were espcially helpful.
and just a heads up, i googled a sentence from the icarus notes and the exact same paragraph came up in the results. so i dont know...i think all these courses are just bashing each other when they do it themselves.

Sound&Fury

Éminence grise
HSC
Marinababy said:
http://www.premed.edu.au/Medentry_original_copied_quests_and_sources.doc

Couldn't get the full 8 somel files but the legend has one up already

M
Way to go, idiot. It was already plain for all to see, but that document provides solid proof that you are Dallas Gibson.

If you have a look at the statistics on that file, you'll find that it was first saved by 'Dallas Gibson' at 4:53pm on the 29th of September. Five subsequent revisions were made to it before Marinababy posted the link here at 10:46pm that night. Most of the time in between was probably taken up by the editing. This is especially likely if you consider the fact that the document spans 99 pages. If Marinababy was really just a former Icarus student, he would have had a small window of opportunity to access the questions.

If Marinababy is really not Dallas, the only plausible (but nevertheless improbable) explanation for this that Marinababy is so obsessed with Dallas that he visits Dallas' various websites very frequently. Maybe you two are in a relationship or something? You two seem made for one another: you're both disgusting characters.

And you know what's funny Dallas? Despite claiming to be at the head of a wildly successful training course, you sure do suck at using English, making valid arguments and formatting a simple document. How can you possibly claim to be an amazing educator when you fail so hard at communicating properly? Isn't communication supposed to be a fundamental skill in teaching? The cake is a (pretty damned obvious) lie.

You can go die now.

Last edited:

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Sound&Fury said:
Way to go, idiot. It was already plain for all to see, but that document provides solid proof that you are Dallas Gibson.

http://www.premed.edu.au/Medentry_or...nd_sources.doc

If Marinababy is really not Dallas, the only plausible (but nevertheless improbable) explanation for this that Marinababy is so obsessed with Dallas that he visits Dallas' various websites very frequently. Maybe you two are in a relationship or something? You two seem made for one another: you're both disgusting characters.

Sorry - its publicly available and even signed off by Dallas it appears - check it out!

Pity I didn't see it last year - the boyapatis wouldnt have ripped me off with missed entry - got an interview this year so fingers crossed

Has the commonwealth govt contacted the boaypatis yet or today tonight? Anyone know? This will show you some disgust hey? Thieves?

http://www.premed.edu.au/Medentry_or...nd_sources.doc

As they say - game -set - match!

M

Sound&Fury

Éminence grise
HSC
Marinababy said:
*snip* (learn how to quote properly, moron)
Wtf are you trying to prove?

Open the document, go to File, click on Properties, then click on the Statistics tab. It clearly says that the file was created on 'Monday, 29 September 2008 4:53:00 PM', and was last saved by 'Dallas Gibson'.

And it's obvious that you didn't get an interview anywhere, Dallas. A few months ago, you claimed that you had already graduated from medical school. You're a retard.

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Sound&Fury said:

Open the document, go to File, click on Properties, then click on the Statistics tab. It clearly says that the file was created on 'Monday, 29 September 2008 4:53:00 PM', and was last saved by 'Dallas Gibson'.

Is your name Ann or Ray Boyapati? Gotta be - You seem really interested and concerned by a file publicly available on many websites - Muahahahahah - Are you a newbe member? Nuff said.

Sound&Fury

Éminence grise
HSC
Running out of bullshit? You use that 'You must be one of the Boyapatis' defence whenever you're cornered. I'll take that as an admission that you are Dallas, thank you very much.

Now get the hell out of here and don't come back.

EDIT: Actually no, you should stay. You're fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

rawrrr

HSC
Sound&Fury said:

And it's obvious that you didn't get an interview anywhere, Dallas. A few months ago, you claimed that you had already graduated from medical school. You're a retard.
LOL, i second that.

Btw i signed up to medentry this year and the LMS i have to say is pretty impressive =]. (just my opinion)

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I think we've heard enough from both sides. I've decided to close this thread to prevent any defamatory legalities against individuals and or any preperation companies. Also the issues mentioned by Marinababy are for the courts to decide.

I just don't want to see this forum go down the line that MSO has gone down, with the banning of all preparation course discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)