Media Articles... pleaseee help (1 Viewer)

nevmirza

Premium Member
HSC
hey guys,

i need to prepare a media file in relation to topic 3: Economic issues.

i need articles on any of the following (in Australia, within the past 12 months):

- Economic growth
- Unemployment
- Inflation
- External Stablity
- Distribution of income and wealth
- Environmental management

If any one has any articles on these issues, or where to find them so they relate to they syllabus please post.

thanks so much

nevmirza

Premium Member
HSC
distbution of income help pleasee :)

hey guys...

i just need to find 3 articles on Australia's distrubtion of income. I know "without wings" has posted some resources but i cant find anythingggg that relates back to the syllabus for distribution of income.

if any one has any articles of D/Y much apriceiated.... "Without Wings" im looking in your direction :) lol

thanks

aatulloch

HSC
NEVILLE!!!! - come on mate! - wot would phil say about this now?

T_M_K

HSC
Re: distbution of income help pleasee :)

nevmirza said:
hey guys...

i just need to find 3 articles on Australia's distrubtion of income. I know "without wings" has posted some resources but i cant find anythingggg that relates back to the syllabus for distribution of income.

thanks

Gittins writes articles relating to inequalitiy every second week. you should look over articles written by the economics edditors of smh, the australian and the age. inequality is a popular issue and jounos love bringing it up, particlarly when on paper our economy's performing so strongly, i think gittins always writes the opposite of what mainstream economists feel. he feels imprtant and unique that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)