Media & Communications (1 Viewer)

georgia12

Hey, i'm starting Media/Communications this year and am trying to figure out subjects. I am interested in doing Government & international relations as a major, i have always looked at it from the arts point of view as a Part B subject - which can't be a major in this degree (i think???). Could i major in it if i do it through the economics and social sciences?
Also i would like to do English as a subject - are we allowed to do subjects in 1st yr and not major in them later? University English is a compulsory unit of study in me/co
NEEDING HELP.
Thanks everybody

georgia12

another question

sorry - one more question
what is a "senior unit choice"? Is it a major or an extra subject outside of your arts major and media/comm major?

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
Hey - i'm doing the same thing! You can do govt as an eco and social science major in the BA (MeCo) degree.

We are allowed to do subjects that we don't major in in first year. University english isn't a compulsory subject any more - you can pick between Language and Image (an english subjects) and Structure of English (a linguistics subject)

A senior unit choice is a unit that you do in 2nd or 3rd year that usually comprises 8 credit points and requires you to have done 12 junior credit points already.

Hope that helps!

What's your name? I suspect we'll be in a few classes together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)