media - john butler trio - HELp (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
HEY GUYS! This is my first EVER post on here!

And, I need some help regarding this song to use for an upsoming text. So anyone with any information they can give me like everyone here, could you e-mail to me at sean_a77@hotmail.com

Greatly appreciated!

BikkiMuncher

HSC
hey guys, could you send me info on media too, i have my texts but i need a back up because im not sure if the texts i have now are lucrative enough for a specific question. thanks so much if you could!!

hilary_nz@hotmail.com

sophie1989

HSC
If you're doing advanced i recommend NOT do to a song cause its considered a "standard" thing to do. Well that's what my EXT 2 teacher told me :| And they're heaps easy to analyse.

seagull6815

HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
yeah I'm using this text as a back up. I don't really know what to say about it though. The lyrics are so straight forward and so kind of speak for themselves. But does he use any techniques? Or the music? How does it add to the meaning? yeah probably won't use it unless I'm stuck
I totally agree...I can kinda see what is being said, yet having trouble with techniques!!! any help would be GREATLY appreciated...just to get me started...
monkeydo_6815@hotmail.com
THANK YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)