Median XL - d2 mod (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
Median XL - Diablo 2 Mods by Brother Laz

Anyone play this? median has been around for years and i never really gave it a chance until now, and wow its liek 100x better than the standard d2

EVERYTHING has been overhauled including skills and stats, hundreds of new items, 30+ new areas some of which are *extremely hard* etc etc

normally i hate anything single player but this is one of the few things i can tolerate playing by myself, if you're bored with d2 definitely give it a try.. i honestly hope the d3 devs have played this and take some notes from it

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, it's truely fantastic however I still <3 normal d2 as well.

Wonder if I still have my median chars...

EDIT: Btw if you're gunna play you should have the documentation pdfs web pages open so you can alt tab and check shit which you are probably gunna wanna do like every 5 minutes.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, 102 pally, 83sin, 66 sorc and some others.

Also get plugY if it doesn't come with it, it makes the game infinitely better.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Yes, it's truely fantastic however I still <3 normal d2 as well.

Wonder if I still have my median chars...

EDIT: Btw if you're gunna play you should have the documentation pdfs web pages open so you can alt tab and check shit which you are probably gunna wanna do like every 5 minutes.
lol yeah i always have to do this

and i have plugy, i cant imagine playing median without an infinite stash size, theres so much shit that is keepable / transferable

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I only managed to fill like 30ish pages lol.

Sucks that plugy doesn't work with the median for 1.13, gunna have to downgrade my median version at some point...

HalcyonSky

HSC
downgrading only take like a minute, i used to think it required reinstalling but theres an easier way

1) make sure you have the original patch_d2.mpq in your folder
2) download this, replace this game.exe with yours
3) dl whatever patch you want from ftp.blizzard.com - /pub/diablo2/patches/PC/ and install

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah thanks, that makes things way easier, though for some reason (I'm guessing registry) it wants to 'update' my real d2 folder instead of the median one :S

Actually I have like 6 d2 folders on this hard drive, one of them has to be 1.12...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)