Medicine Take in's (1 Viewer)

mexiican

HSC
So i'm doing B. Med Sci (Adv) this year obv. to get into Med next year.

I heard they only take in about 6 students from both My course AND B. Sci (Adv) but then i heard they take in 40 students.
So. Concfused. Which on is it and if its the 6 students isn't that like saying bye bye to Med anyway since there'll be heaps of students and thats just in one class. D:

Plus the timetable and tutorials I'm so lost! i know the tutorials wont be up until 28th Jan but what about timetables. The site's confusing as hell >.>

Thankyou

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah they take in 6 people only out of all of the Adv courses. Hence a lot of competition...

I have no idea how to read the timetable lol. I'll just wait till everything gets sorted.

Anyway what campus are you?

HSC
Yeah they take in 6 people only out of all of the Adv courses. Hence a lot of competition...

I have no idea how to read the timetable lol. I'll just wait till everything gets sorted.

Anyway what campus are you?
Wait... We can create our timetable? I thought we had to wait til the 28th.. God damnit, no idea how this stuff works.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Wait... We can create our timetable? I thought we had to wait til the 28th.. God damnit, no idea how this stuff works.
No, we do have to wait till the 28th. They just released a general timetable for every course, but idk how to read it or anything, so when we do make our timetable I'll be fkd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)