Medicine - UMAT and interview (1 Viewer)

zhiying

HSC
Your ranks are good but I'm not sure about your cohort/school

Vidhya

HSC
umat imo comes down to how you're feeling on the day and how good your attention span/concentration is during those three hours. practice how much ever you like, but make sure you are feeling 200% on the day and FOCUSED.

SanjoyM

HSC
umat imo comes down to how you're feeling on the day and how good your attention span/concentration is during those three hours. practice how much ever you like, but make sure you are feeling 200% on the day and FOCUSED.
Thanks a tonne! Will keep that in my mind:) Just hoping that I feel super energised and motivated on the 25th July! (Fingers crossed)

SanjoyM

HSC
Dear BOS-er's,

I would like to thank anyone who commented on this thread and provided me their invaluable advice!!
Truly means a lot!
Once again, Thank you very much:)

SanjoyM

HSC
When I click on the link it says file has been removed.
Sorry to winge. I just wanted the papers.
It seems like the file has been removed by the uploader! I have all 24 files, but have no idea how to upload them on BOS! + I have to ask for permission from the BOS-er who provided me with the papers:)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
It seems like the file has been removed by the uploader! I have all 24 files, but have no idea how to upload them on BOS! + I have to ask for permission from the BOS-er who provided me with the papers:)
They were removed because Sainteced could have gotten into some serious trouble for posting up those papers and leaving the link open.

nazfiz

HSC
Can you ask sainteced for permission, and if he allows it you can send the files to my e-mail. (I'll PM you my e-mail)
Thanks!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Can you ask sainteced for permission, and if he allows it you can send the files to my e-mail. (I'll PM you my e-mail)
Thanks!
Alternatively, you could ask him directly for the files.

SanjoyM

HSC
Thanks!
Hey, I have sent an email to Sainteced, asking him for permission! If he approves, I will email you the files:)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
You really should not do these older papers. They are outdated. UMAT constantly adds/removes contents in the exam so it'd be better off buying a package from somewhere.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Please don't post links to copyrighted materials.

kimmiee--x3

HSC
i'm confused. I thought all universities require you also do UMAT in order to get into medicine. So USYD doesn't? Also, does anyone have any UMAT papers that i can buy off them please? Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)