'Medium' (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
what? it's on tonight as well?? i thought it was just thursday... geez...i keep missing every show

anyways, i missed the first ep cos my friend called me just before it began, and i only ended up watching like 15 mins of it. i couldn't be bothered to watch the encore of it though. i watched sensing murder after it though ! gosh...so cool, but disturbing. imagine seeing murders happening in your dreams, and to find that they were actually real events. i think i would go crazy in terror

bekstah

HSC
N/A
the idea of it is real, but the stories are fiction, this series was good with the first 3 eps =P i watched the 5th one and was a bit mer ok over this show~
neeexxxt

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wow this thread is totally old, but i didnt want to start a new Medium one.

anyway, tonights episode is 3D!!! i went and bought TV week just for the stupid geeky looking blue and red glasses to wear while watching. this is my most favourite show.

HSC
N/A
ouch... does that mean we won't be able to view it properly if we don't have the glasses? :S

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You guys do know that what happens is like this....
a) 'Psychic' goes into police station
b) Psychic claims she has information to help them with the case.
c) Police are forced to listen to her information because they can't just ignore someone who claims to have information on the case.
d) She tells them the person is near water, and other vague things...
e) She goes to the media and says 'I'm a psychic and i've been helping the police with this case'.

They're frauds, they're assholes and they cheat people out of what precious memories they have of their loved ones.

edit: I just realised I already said this,
Hello NTB 2005!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
glitterfairy said:
ouch... does that mean we won't be able to view it properly if we don't have the glasses? :S
You were able to show the show without the 3D glasses just in the flash back moments of a murder you saw the green\red outlines etc which would of helped it been shown in 3D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)