Meet the Fockers (1 Viewer)

Fry

i've been anticipating this movie all year and it finally comes out on boxing day..YAY only 6 days away! here's a few memorable quotes from the first movie just to get you in the mood.

Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

Pam Byrnes: Greg Honey, how are you doing?
Greg Focker: Oh great, considering I desecrated your Grandma's remains, found out you were engaged, and had your Father ask me to milk him.

JACK'S POEM
Jack Byrnes: "My Mother" by Jack Byrnes / You gave me life. / You gave me milk. / You gave me courage. / Your name was Angela. / An Angel from Heaven. / But you were also an angel of God. / And he needed you to. / I selfishly tried to hold on to you, / While the cancer ate away at your organs, / Like a rebel force. / And now we'll meet in heaven. / And I shall see you / Nevermore. Nevermore. Nevermore.
Pam Byrnes: Dad, that's beautiful.
Greg Focker: Yes, it was so beautiful, and yet, had so much information.

Greg Focker: Oh, dear god, thank you, you are such a good god to us. A kind and gentle and accommodating god, and we thank you oh sweet, sweet lord of hosts for the smorgasbord you have so aptly laid at our table this day, and each day, by day, day by day, by day oh dear lord three things we pray to love thee more dearly, to see thee more clearly, to follow thee more nearly, day, by day, by day. Amen.

Jack Byrnes: I mean, can you really trust another human being, Greg?
Greg Focker: Yeah, I think so.
Jack Byrnes: No. The answer is you can not.

Jack Byrnes: Oh, geez. I just thought of something.
Dina Byrnes: What?
Jack Byrnes: Pam's middle name.
Dina Byrnes: Martha... Oh, no.
Jack Byrnes, Dina Byrnes: Pamela Martha Focker.

Jack Byrnes: I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown.

Greg Focker: Hey Jack, why don't you tell 'em about your little phone call in Thai.
Dina Byrnes: Jack can't talk Thai.
Greg Focker: Oh no, Dina, Jack can talk Thai. Jack talked Thai real well.

Deborah Byrnes: No. We are not gonna postpone the rehearsal for some stupid cat.
Jack Byrnes: Stupid cat? How can you say that? That cat's been like a brother to you. And we're supposed to just let him wander the streets without food, water or toilet? (looking around the house) Denny. DENNY?
Denny Byrnes: Right here, dad.
Jack Byrnes: Okay, you're substituting for the cat today.
Denny Byrnes: Oh no, I'm not wearing that stupid pillow thing on my head.
Jack Byrnes: Oh yes you damn well will!

AND FINALLY -
Jack Byrnes: I guess the only thing to do now is meet his parents. I'm sure they're decent people. I mean they gotta be if they named their son Gaylord Focker.

in the spirit of Big Kev...im excited! :D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I thought meet the parents was good, i'd like to see the sequel

theone123

blue essence
HSC
haha Gaylord Focker i remember him from "Meet the Parents", the male nurse :D

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hmm i just dont find that very funny, or particularly original, but i haven't seen the trailer either

Fry

w1ck3d_c10wn said:
hmm i just dont find that very funny, or particularly original, but i haven't seen the trailer either
how can you not find this movie funny? it's one of the funniest movies of all time IMO. give it another go, you might like it. if you don't then something is seriously wrong with you...or you probably prefer slapstick comedy. Meet the Parents/Fockers has mainly subtle, verbally based humour. i thought the movie was very original. there aren't any movies that revolve entirely around meeting the in-laws.

Dustin Hoffman is an excellent choice to play Greg's father. it's gonna be funny to see all the personality clashes.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL!!

I just saw the trailer on Fox 8...ON FOX 8!
How many kids are watching seriously. What a name for a movie, I mean I have nothing against it and all but I can't believe the classification department let it keep that name.

Fry

biggles04 said:
LOL!!

I just saw the trailer on Fox 8...ON FOX 8!
How many kids are watching seriously. What a name for a movie, I mean I have nothing against it and all but I can't believe the classification department let it keep that name.
yeah i know. can i please have two tickets to see Meet the Fu... i mean, Fockers? i can imagine the little kiddies saying that.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Should be a good one. There was something about this (the making or inside the movie??)on TV last night or the night before, but I missed it.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
as with everybody else in this thread, i'm looking forward to this highly anticipated movie.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Along with the other boxing day movies, can't wait to see this one..

although ben stiller's wife chick should never have gotten that fringe =/

stamos

sellout
HSC
it's so sad to see robert de niro gradually become a complete whore

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i like two characters in the movie i.e the humping dog and when the baby says "ash-hoO" (baby's first word) ^_^'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)