Meet the Music (1 Viewer)

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Meet the Music 06

Hey everybody. I know that this Saturday is the Meet the Music seminar and I was wondering what peoples thoughts are about this seminar as well as this year's line up for MTM. So yeah just write anything you want about MTM and also say if you'll be rocking up on Saturday.
Cheers

Last edited:

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Ah, I go to Meet The Music on Thursday Nights, haha. But I'm not going this year.

The Original

HSC
hey! i went to that 2day!! it was boring! i was the person that cheered and clapped during the "thankyou" to the teachers *blush* oh well...hehehe
i love MTM much better than what we did 2day...it was just boring 2 me really...but, everyone has their own point of veiw.
alice

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey
I actually thought today was valuable. But then again i'm doing composition for extension and I'm a fan of Richard.

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
The Original said:
hey! i went to that 2day!! it was boring! i was the person that cheered and clapped during the "thankyou" to the teachers *blush* oh well...hehehe
i love MTM much better than what we did 2day...it was just boring 2 me really...but, everyone has their own point of veiw.
alice
Hey wat school do u go 2?

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
So what are everyone's thoughts about the upcoming MTM? Mozart's Concerto No. 5 will definately be good.

dreamer7

HSC
Wow, I went to MTM on the Thursday. Can't wait till the next one - the violinist was so inspiring. I'm gonna practise until my fingers bleed.

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
May I just say that the next MTM will feature Tchaikovsky's 1812, a percussion concerto by Westlake (he's such a great composer), "Drumroll" by Haydn, and a Mozart concerto. It seems to be a military theme. Yay!!!

Jiao

HSC
I don't like this HSC business...It's is making me stressed out o_O And music is becoming a drag for me >.<

powerade

HSC
Saint-Saëns' Organ Symphony was so incredibly awesome! Especially the finale..!! Only wish there were more during the year! :burn:

Daih

HSC
powerade said:
Saint-Saëns' Organ Symphony was so incredibly awesome! Especially the finale..!! Only wish there were more during the year! :burn:
My school had the seats right under the organ so we couldn't see it >.< That was annoying. Next year I'm going to get front row seats and laugh at my school because all they can see is the back of the performers heads.

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
Daih said:
My school had the seats right under the organ so we couldn't see it >.< That was annoying. Next year I'm going to get front row seats and laugh at my school because all they can see is the back of the performers heads.
So were we. I jumped on a really loud chord. BUT you have to admit that from the back of the orchestra, you can see more than just strings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)