Megaduck (1 Viewer)

happinin

HSC
.........................................................NINJAS!..,-~''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~--------,,,,___..,-~~~~,...................
......................,-,.........................................................¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯'''''''''''~~,-~----,,,,,|_|..........|-,__..............
.......................\.\....................................THOUSANDS OF THEM!..,-`;;;;;;;;;;;¯`-,\........./--,_/.........
.........................\.\.............................................................................../,,------,;;;;;;;;;'\`~-,,-~`¯`-,..............
...........................\.\............................................................................|.o \ / o..|;;;;;;;;'|.....`~,;;;;;;¯`-,..........
.............................\.\..........................................................................|~~~~`¯;;;;;;;;;/.........`-,;;;;;;;;`-,.......
...............................\.\...........................................................___,,,,,,,,`,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-`..........,-`;;;;;;;;;;;`,.....
.................................\.\................................................,-~''''''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`-------~`¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.....
...................................\.\....................................,,,,-~`¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-`.......
.....................................\.\.........................._,-~'¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~`¯..........
.......................................\.\....................,~`;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''''¯...............
........................................,\,-`~-,__,,--~''''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;___,~,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,~`¯........................
.........................................`-,.........\;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--~''''''''¯¯...._,,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-`.................................
............................................`~-,.-,~`~~~''¯............._,-~`;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-`....................................
.................................................\,,,\........__,-~~~'''¯;;;;;;`-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~`......................................
................................_______,,,,----~~''''¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯`~-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~`..........................................
................_,,,,---~'''¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`~-,__;,--~`..............................................
.......,-~'''¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/....................................................
..,~`;;;;;;,--~'''''~~''''''~~~~~~'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~-,___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-`......................................................
.`-,_;;;;;/........................................................¯¯'''~,-~~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`-,......................................................
......`''''''`.............................................................,-`;;;;;;;;`-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`~,.................................................
.........................................................................`~-,_;;;;;;¯`~-,-~~~-,_;;;;;`~-,............................................
................................................................................`~-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`-,;;;;;;;`-,.........................................
.......................................................................................¯`~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|........................................
..............................................................................................¯`~--,_;;;;;;;;;;;,-`........................................

I met megaduck in my first year of telecommunications when i was studying my maths at the duckpond... nothing would scare him off, and he ended up ripping my maths book in half :'(
In the end I got called "Duckman" by nearby laughing students and the nickname spread around the uni.... FUN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)