Melbourne (1 Viewer)

yy

HSC
N/A
so my friends decided that we should go to melbourne, despite me liking north coast or a road trip better. i guess it could be worse, their other option is to go camping in the bush, and the only reason i'm going is because i've never been to melbourne.

anyway, i know melbourne is not a good place for schoolies, and prob no one else is going. so apart from shopping, what else is there to do in melbourne? any nice clubs? only about 1 other friends who's over the age of 18 would go clubbing with me :( all the others are either under 18 or not into it :burn:

so yeah, what is there to do in melbourne?

FeeCak

HSC
you could go down to the peninsula (bay side suburbs) where all the local schoolies are.

DB10

HSC
yea.. enjoy melbourne.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i was in melbourne last week
its great for shopping only
its really laid back, i doubt anything good will be going on for schoolies
most people head somewhere exciting
clubs there are overrated

if you do go

check out
chasers nightclub
viperlounge
seven
one love
hugos lounge

mm thats about it.

DB10

HSC
calamari is as thick as rubber.... c*nts

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
nuthingy really unless u want a "chillin and eating at a cafe lets go shopping kinda schoolies"

not a good chioce at all b4 me and my firends were gonna go we didi our reaserch and well now were going to byron THE PLACE TO BE

HSC
during summer, the weather is great down in melbourne. The only thing is don't expect Melbourne to be in party-mode when you come down as people are going away from Melbourne and to the peninsulas like Phillip Island and Torquay (just a few hours away). I guess you can take a few days to go around to those areas if you're looking for more of a party atmosphere with people your age.

You can also go clubbin like others have said but im not a fan for clubs around here. Shopping is great all over melbourne, so that could be chucked into your stay too. There's a tonne of stuff you can do, but it depends what type of schoolies you wanna have... relaxive? totally pissed? party-orientated?

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
Whattttt there's heaps more mint places to goto in Melbourne!
Sixonesix
The newest club in Melbourne - Eve
Honky tonks etc etc etc
Also if your into places where you may need to be on more than one thing to get you going try Bubble or Twister..
Asif Melbournes boring..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)