Memorise essay or points? (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys/girls i have looked through many past Legal Studies HSC paper, i was wondering is it better to memorise a generic essay for Family and World Order or memorise case studies, legislations and etc?

Oh btw Good luck to all those Legal Studies student out there who is currently doing their trials atm:) .

Cheers.

HSC
at my school our teacher told us what essay is going to be for workplace so we can memorise that

but for family theres tooooooooooo much things to learn so im going to learn in points

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
that's not fair :(

my teacher said that he isn't allowed to tells us the exact question, he didn't even give us any hints. Though he did in our half yearlys.

so yeah, I'm gonna memorise the important points for every single paragraph and also, the Acts and cases etc.

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that's not fair :(

my teacher said that he isn't allowed to tells us the exact question, he didn't even give us any hints. Though he did in our half yearlys.

so yeah, I'm gonna memorise the important points for every single paragraph and also, the Acts and cases etc.
my trials start this week and legal is on wednesday and my teacher has been on holiday from monday and he is coming back on the day of our exam so it aint going to help anyways:(

Jaron2005

HSC
hmm my Legal Exam is on wk 2 of my trials, and i got around 6day just to study for legal alone, i really enjoy doing legal, i just want to know what is the best way to doing the last section of the trials.

GOOD LUCK PPL!!!!!!:)

emily2005

HSC
N/A
well i dont know if this right, but our teacher told us that we should memerise three esays for eg world order/consumers (effectivness,law reform and morality and ethics) and just relate it to the question in the into and at the end of each para

manifestation

What?!
HSC
I did world order last year...from my experience I would say learn 2 case studies really well, since world order really doesn't have legislation knowing cases is probably the best way to go.

Learning essay's is too much for legal cause there's so much to remember, and they can ask you anything. So if you can remember a few main points, key legislation and cases and structure your response around that you'll be fine. Just remember how to evaluate/assess using the criteria cause that's where alot of the marks come from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)