memorising (1 Viewer)

beetree1

HSC
hi guys i have my last 3 trials this week and 2 of them im set for but i have 1 that ive neglected since the start bc its my last one, its on friday.
i have like 50 pages to memorise, how long would i have to grind for to memorise it all and what are some strategies yall use i wanna try new stuff

Zyphronic

HSC
1. figure out what you already know and are confident with. There is no point in wasting time by memorising things you already know.

2. Try to memorise all the content you don't know/not very confident with. I would find questions suited to that topic (syllabus points) and answer them open book. That way you are synthesising all the information and articulating which will lead to memorisation.

3. Explain a concept to a friend. If everyone's busy, tell you sibling, your dog or even make a small voice memo. Ideally, a human being though.

4. Make flashcards (very useful for active learning)

Good luck for trials!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
hi guys i have my last 3 trials this week and 2 of them im set for but i have 1 that ive neglected since the start bc its my last one, its on friday.
i have like 50 pages to memorise, how long would i have to grind for to memorise it all and what are some strategies yall use i wanna try new stuff
It depends on how much time you have. If you have barely any time I'd just learn all the dot points that I don't know at all, and then have a general understanding of each dot point. If I had a decent amount of time I'd just memorise all dot points properly. I like acronyms as a way to memorise things, or flash cards, but I personally used acronyms a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)