mentor program (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Oh the quite place on the corner had to be quattro - certainly among the sleazier clubs around....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eurox said:
Can't say I've heard of wig & pen... What type of music do they play? Is it alive on Thu/Fri?
Wig & Pen doesn't have live bands, though I'm suprised that you don't know it since it's just off campus. They have awesome home brew beer - I'm a huge fan of their velvet stout.
loquasagacious said:
Oh the quite place on the corner had to be quattro - certainly among the sleazier clubs around....
Probably because of Sultans history. The music and the name changed but the losers remained.

I like Phoenix, but it's bloody crowded, Toast is great though. The civic pub in Braddon (opposite Centrelink, everyone should know it) is good for cheap steaks. Mmmm...

Last edited:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
this thread is really going off a tangent...lol no thnx to me

i rekon we should make a new thread for clubs near anu( and perhpas get it stickied)...some1 who knows a bit perhpas venuasian or neo or some1

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Hmmm I will collude with my housemate tonight and compile a clubs/pubs guide for civic - I will try and avoid making value judgements on the various watering holes....

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
sweet. oh also add the others that the other hvae mentioned cos there arent that many clubs in civic

eurox

HSC
neo_o said:
Wig & Pen doesn't have live bands, though I'm suprised that you don't know it since it's just off campus.
I was a college kid last year... didnt know that ANU existed hahah. Just kidding.

I only found out the other day when I needed to get money out that there was a post office at the ANU... still learning mate haha

Anyway hugely off topic now. So whoever wants to know about the night life can start a new thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)